by Gonzo0143

Original Post

Win & match stats not counting

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JESUZTHESAVIOR9
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Fallen_Justice BenXxTENxX
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith Octane
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for match to end
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 13
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/07/19 03:34 PDT
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My win, kills, damage dealt, survival time, players revived, players respawened, daily challenges, ranked points, etc. did not register at all.
What should be happening instead? My win, kills, damage dealt, survival time, players revived, players respawened, daily challenges, ranked points, etc. should register.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my stats before & after that match they stay the same and shouldn't.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JESUZTHESAVIOR9
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Fallen_Justice BenXxTENxX
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for match to end
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 13
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.07.19 03:34 PDT
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My win, kills, damage dealt, survival time, players revived, players respawened, daily challenges, ranked points, etc. did not register at all.
What should be happening instead? My win, kills, damage dealt, survival time, players revived, players respawened, daily challenges, ranked points, etc. Should register
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my stats before & after that match they stay the same and shouldn't.

Message 41 of 48 (921 Views)

My game didn't count my win

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Gonzo0143
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith; Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu a day after
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just opened the game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 until i found out about the issue
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game does not have any record of my win
What should be happening instead? It should be saving my progress
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a game, stay away for a couple of minutes and then quit the game, come back the next day and check if it saved, thats what happened to me.

So i won a game, about 20 kills me and my team, i left the match right after it showed my team's score and closed the game. The day after i opened the game, went to check on my banners and i realized there was no record of my win anywhere, no winning kills, no nothing. I found it somewhat strange because i never had this problem on the ps4, i won about 7 games there in a period of 2 weeks and each of them counted. The only thing i can remember that could have caused this issue were the connection issues i was getting, but none of them actually removed me from the game, they just stopped my game search and so i had to search again.

Message 42 of 48 (924 Views)

Re: My game didn't count my win

★★★ Newbie

Still not fixed? 

Just happened to me the same thing. Won with lots of kills and I got nothing. Straight to main screen after score screen. 

win10, i5 6600k, gtx1070ti, 16gbRAM, 4 min ago (if it matters). I have the same user in game.

Message 43 of 48 (859 Views)

Re: Wins are not counting!

★★★ Newbie
@Omega_Nes for me also wins not counting f*** respawn and apex legends
Message 44 of 48 (740 Views)

Re: Wins not Counting (Video Proof)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I just won my first ranked match without getting a single kill and I was playing ranked to do my battle pass challenge and when I backed out after we won I didn’t get the win for it I didn’t level up and it shows that I have no ranked win. 

My origin ID is Nesco6

Character it happened with is wraith

i solo queued 

Only reason I have the picture is because I wanted to show my friends that somehow we won without a single kill

Message 45 of 48 (605 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, Wins Not Counting

★★★ Newbie

What must one do in this situation 

Message 46 of 48 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

also, i win, join the lobby and that win didn't add to my stats

Message 47 of 48 (268 Views)

Community Manager
Hey there,

This thread is quite old, it's been a while since it was last active. Best not to mix new info with old/outdate conversations. We'll close this thread out here to help avoid that via further necroposting.

Folks, if you're experiencing a similar issue today, please feel free to start a new thread if you cant spot an active topic on the subject now.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 48 of 48 (252 Views)