Re: Wins not Counting (Video Proof)

by Rogue_Element99

Original Post

Re: Wins are not counting!

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to check total wins with a legend? Not just wins with a full squad

Message 21 of 48 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I too have had issues with wins not counting. It seems inconsistent too! Had one where a teammate DC'd (unknown if crash or leave) but we ended up winning with just the 2 of us but didn't count. Had one where someone was dead, respawn timed out and it didn't count. Been at least 1 or 2 more but don't remember the conditions...

The biggest issue with the win tracker is it's not just a win tracker. It adds the condition of "with full squad". How is that defined?

Why should winning, an already lacking experience, be punished further because of additional conditions or issues.

They just need to convert this to track wins outright, no special conditions!

Additionally, an account bound tracker that tracks overall wins with all legends would be great.

Message 22 of 48 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me frawstin xbox one won like twenty games non of them counted for wraith already level one hundred so playing for nothin
Message 23 of 48 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI I have this issue too. I just played some games tonight and even though I killed a few enemies in the games my kill counter stayed at 0.

I am playing on PC and my ID is Rogue_Element99. The Legends I am having the issue with are Bloodhound and Lifeline in the last game. There was no disconnect and I was soloqueuing.

What's going on?

Message 24 of 48 (1,198 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, Wins Not Counting

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for Mirage. No matter how many kills I get for a winning game. The tracker for winning kills remains at 0. Don't bother with contacting support. I simply got a "keep playing more games" response shortly after I was told he was going to "check his available resources to help resolve the issue". What a joke. I get they're busy but come on now. That's no excuse for poor customer service.

Message 25 of 48 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Edit: Did not get badge for last kill of the game. It is now also not tracking my wins. It seems to have got worse after speaking with contact support Frown.
Message 26 of 48 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That sucks. If the disconnects and issues continue then I think I may just wait till their big issue and see if they iron things out. It's a shame because it's a fun game.

The constant disconnects halfway through a game are beyond frustrating though. 

Message 27 of 48 (1,141 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too posted forum about this and devs responded once and then never responded.

Message 28 of 48 (1,122 Views)

★ Apprentice

they don't look at forums. I posted about this issue there and got one response and then I replied and still haven't heard back

Message 29 of 48 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ign is TTV_RealTFB

Legend I was using was Bloodhound

There was no disconnection. 

Problem is getting worse this happens almost 50 percent of the time.

I have lost 7 kills with this glitch.

So mad!

I was not with any of my friend during this issue

Message 30 of 48 (1,120 Views)