Wins are not counting!!!!!

by Omega_Nes

Original Post

Apex Legends, Wins Not Counting

★★★ Novice

Hi I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about this since the game is only out. But I’ve had problems where when I win a game it disconnects me from the server and says session timed out, so then I go look at my stats and the game hasn’t counted but when I go to look at my past game XP points it says winning points but the game haven’t been added on my stats.

Message 1 of 48 (11,228 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, Wins Not Counting

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me, won a match with 8 kills and got a server disconnect at the end results screen. Reconnected and neither my kills or my win registered...

Message 2 of 48 (10,984 Views)

Wins Not Counting

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KurtWAPOW
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Tracker Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My wins don't count on the tracker.
What should be happening instead? Count my wins
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I Don't know, this is a weird bug to find.

So i got this bug which won't count your wins i won about 5 Games with Wraith and they don't show on the Tracker "Wins with Full squad"

I researched this and it turns out that other people have this bug too. To my knowledge this bug is only happening on the character Wraith.

Other characters such as Bangalore are counting my wins. As you can see in the photo attached below i got a "winning kill" tracker which

shows that i got 1 "winning kill" but there is no 1 "Wins with Full squad"

Message 3 of 48 (9,278 Views)

Not counting my wins on apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Apex legends is haveing an issue me and my friends have won 5 games and it hasn’t counted none of the games we have won 

Message 4 of 48 (9,321 Views)

Re: Not counting my wins on apex legends

★★★★★ Newbie
Me ether
Message 5 of 48 (9,317 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, Wins Not Counting

★ Novice

Just happened to me as well. Hit lvl 23 yesterday and was trying out Mirage. Won a match with 9 kills but I got disconnected from server shortly after the game ended. Progress to the lobby to see an older match in my recent summary, and the kills/win definitely did not count because I have no badges unlocked for Mirage. I've really enjoyed the game this far but when there are literally badges that pretty much serve as stat trackers in the game and I completely lose exp. and stats from a game I won, it's a pretty big deterrent. Won't be playing until they retrieve stats people have lost. 

Message 6 of 48 (9,652 Views)

My win didn't count

★★ Novice

I have a badge for 15 wins with Bangalore but tracker only says 14, is it maybe because I played that game as two(3rd one never connected) or is it a bug ? Same thing for Wraith, I have a game winning kill with her but  tracker for wins says I didnt win a single game but on the other hand I do have a Wraith badge for winning one game. I am so confused about this, someone help if they have any information, thanks in advance.

Message 7 of 48 (9,282 Views)

Apex not counting some kills or wins

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve had multiple issues with apex not counting some of my kills or wins

There’s been multiple times where I’ve killed people and their box falls off them, yet it doesn’t count the kill on my kill count up top during the game. 

Also, I won a game on my wraith earlier and it didn’t count the win and I just won a game on my Bangalore which also didn’t count. 

Please fix this. I know some people don’t care about their stats but I do. 

Message 8 of 48 (9,833 Views)

Re: Apex not counting some kills or wins

★★★ Newbie

Me, too. I had 3 headshots in my second game and 1 other kill. I got them reported on the upper right screen but  no kills recorded. I can see the purple bboxes dropped from the enemy as well.

What is wrong with kill counts?

Message 9 of 48 (9,722 Views)

Wins are not counting!!!!!

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Klubba_Lang
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. XMC90, Jblanch121
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Won game in Relay
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Won the game, got game winning kill
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Multiple
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/21/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I Win the game but don't get a win for it
What should be happening instead? should get a +1 to my win tracker
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game

There has been multiple time where I win the game and I don't get a +1 to my win tracker on the character I was using

Last night, I got a win with 2 friends of mine where I got the game winning kill and I didn't get a +1 on my win tracker on that character. This has happened multiple times to me on multiple different characters. Please fix this.

I know some people don't play for stats but I do so its very disappointing when you win the game and aren't rewarded for it. 

Message 10 of 48 (9,270 Views)