Original Post

Re: Apex Legends White Screen at Launch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Edit - Admin.]

Message 11 of 42 (8,464 Views)

★ Novice
mate could you find a solution? It also happened to me after sending friend request. I tried every solution and none of them worked now I just sit and wait for update
Message 12 of 42 (8,453 Views)

[ Edited ]

Make sure everything is up-to-date.

Basic trouble shooting:

Check if windows is up-to-date: (Setting -> Update & Security settings > Windows Update)

Check if your GPU is up-to-date:

NVIDEA: GeForce experience -> Drivers

AMD: Radeon Settings -> Updates  -> Check for Updates 

If this doesn't work

Repair client.

Reinstall game

Still not working?

Report back here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 13 of 42 (8,446 Views)

★★ Novice
YES EXACTLY SAME HERE I ADDED A FRIEND AND IT HAPPENED
Message 14 of 42 (8,388 Views)

★★ Novice

ARE PEOPLE STUPID ON HERE? ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UPDATES OF ANYTHING..IS THE ANTI-CHEAT SOFTWARE THEY ARE USING AS A 3RD PARTY ITS THE BANNER POPPING UP THATS THE PROBLEM

Message 15 of 42 (8,386 Views)

★ Novice
I found a solution guys. just restore to 1 week or 2 week earlier's restore point and you got this. something was wrong with my easy anti-cheat and once I've done this, fortnite and apex runs very well. Zontox I hope it will work for you too
Message 16 of 42 (8,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to restore?

Message 17 of 42 (8,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me!

Alt+Enter 

Message 18 of 42 (8,200 Views)

★ Novice
Soooo... I know this sounds stupid but I actaully found the issue. It seems to be one with EasyAntiCheat in general. It has to do with your connected audio devices. There seem to be multiple ways to solve this. For me: uninsatlling/ reinstalling my LogitechG application solved it. In general people seem to be reporting that they had to uninstall/reinsatll audio related drivers or change the output device. Hope this helps. :D
Message 19 of 42 (8,163 Views)

★ Novice

Soooo... I know this sounds stupid but I actaully found the issue. It seems to be one with EasyAntiCheat in general. It has to do with your connected audio devices. There seem to be multiple ways to solve this. For me: uninsatlling/ reinstalling my LogitechG application solved it. In general people seem to be reporting that they had to uninstall/reinsatll audio related drivers or change the output device. Hope this helps. :D

Message 20 of 42 (8,162 Views)