Whenever I try to launch Apex Legends through the Origin client, I can hear the login background music/sound effects, but I cannot see the screen. The screen is just a blank white screen.
1) Ensured that my firewall allowed Apex Legends application to run. Didn't work.
2) Ran the Apex Legend program as admin. Didn't work.
3) Tried switching between compatibility to windows 8. Didn't work.
4) Turned off Origin overlay in-game. Didn't work.
5) Tried repairing the game through Origin twice. Didn't work.
6) Updated my drivers.
Attached is a photo.
Solved! Go to Solution.
SAMEEEE HERE PLEASE HELP! WHITE SCREEN I CAN HEAR THE GAME IS JUST WHITE LIKE THE PICTURE ATTACHED......HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AFTER I MINIMISED THE GAME AND ADDED A FRIEND ON ORIGIN. ALL I KNOW IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM THING. I DO SEE FLASHING TRIANGLE WITH EXCLAMATION MARK INSIDE IT YELLOW BACKGROUND ITS ANTI CHEAT SOFTWARE. I did disable all my firewall RGB devices and it still dont work. Reinstalled the game nothing. Foxied the game nothing. PLease someone helpo EA sort it out!!!!!!!!!!
I had this issue but managed to fix it by updating my nvidia driver and then following this:
Hopefully that solves it for you too.