by growndan

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie
Its due to having an AMD processor its annoying as hell
Message 61 of 299 (2,782 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i found a soloution for this eror : u most unistall the orgin (just orgin) and install it again 

and go in to the game if says retry wait 10 sec and retry if dont u most do this the soloution another time and will fixed

i wish fix for u dude. good luck

Message 62 of 299 (2,768 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I too haven't been able to play the game today. Same problem I have tried everything. I keep getting kicked to the title screen. Mtly average game is lasting about 30 seconds

Message 63 of 299 (2,691 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lucky you man! At least you can play through a game I can barely manage to get off the dropship before I get kicked

Message 64 of 299 (2,692 Views)

Community Manager

@Perpetualxlight Hey there! Is this still happening? If so, are you getting an error message of some kind when it does?

EACade
Message 65 of 299 (2,685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes it is! I'm on Xbox one. It doesn't give me an error message it just tells me to go to EA.com/unable-to-connect. I've been scrolling through these threads trying to resolve it with the troubleshooting and I even tried clearing the MAC address and restarting my Xbox but it isn't working

Message 66 of 299 (2,682 Views)

Community Manager

@Perpetualxlight Super odd question time - Are you using the D-pad or the controller sticks to navigate the menu?

EACade
Message 67 of 299 (2,678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I use the controller stick. Should I try using the D-pad?
Message 68 of 299 (2,676 Views)

Community Manager

@Perpetualxlight Nope, the up direction on the D-pad was causing some client crashes yesterday, thought it may be related to your issue. 

Can you try changing your DNS on the console to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and let me know if that helps?

EACade
Message 69 of 299 (2,662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so changing the DNS didn't seem to work although instead of kicking me out when announcing the champion squad it let me land before kicking me out. I'm going to try switching to Oregon through the data center now because that seems to have worked for a few people. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to fix the problem!

Message 70 of 299 (2,649 Views)