Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

by Cl4ancY_PunK77

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Apprentice

@SkyLofte wrote:

@W3s3d420 wrote:

reset router to default settings, and disale gamer mode if you have it enable, my error fixed 

I came here to reply just to thank you, this solved my problem completely and even better, i had a similar issue on TF2 and Counter Strike for years, i searched everywhere for a solution and never found it but disabling gamer mode also fixed those issues. Thank you very much dude.

happy this works for more people, nice buddy

Message 61 of 84 (2,244 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you guys still experiencing this issue. I am and I'm honestly getting kinda sick of it.. I have found some sort of work around. Change you PS4 IP's on the network settings in between matches. It takes about 20 seconds when you get  a good grasp of it. It's still a bit annoying though.

Message 62 of 84 (2,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ptgunslinger wrote:

Are you guys still experiencing this issue. I am and I'm honestly getting kinda sick of it.. I have found some sort of work around. Change you PS4 IP's on the network settings in between matches. It takes about 20 seconds when you get  a good grasp of it. It's still a bit annoying though.

HI, yes this issues solved, you must r start router to factory settings and disable Game Mode on your technicolor router, then restart ps4 too, this error I have during 2 weeks after every match played,  after do this never get the error again 

Message 63 of 84 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how to unable to connect ?
Message 64 of 84 (1,769 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same thing happens to me on xbox I’ve tried DNS I’ve tried diffrent servers nothing.... I’m from Toronto Canada and the best server is in St. Louis

Message 65 of 84 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I cant figure out the problem and ea is ridiculous for having this issue my game was just working a little while ago and now I have the same.problem.failed to connect every time no matter what server I have the port forward number 3074 for xbox one. This is required for me to have an open nat type. What is DNS flushing what does it do? If it doesn't work I'm just deleting the game forever

Message 66 of 84 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, IDK if this works for you guys but I solved this problem just to change the configs in my modem, specifically the 802.11 n-mode form bgn-mode to bg-mode (I use wi-fi) I hope this works for u 2

Srry if my english it's pretty bad, it's not my lenguage xD

Message 67 of 84 (1,495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi ! I'm on PC and I'm still experiencing this problem. I tried everything I found on the web without any success...

What is strange is that I get nothing in the data center list (see the pictures linked below) whereas my internet is working perfectly, I'm online on Origin and my ports are open from what I found on EA support.

Message 68 of 84 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this same thing is happening to me now... Except I am not able to even click on the Data Centers. any fixes for PC? I have my cloud storage off apex open but doesn't connect I have cloud storage on says it cant connect to the cloud and apex wont open. unless I click play anyway which just turns into turning cloud storage off.

Message 69 of 84 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on ps4, alot of people on Reddit having the same issue right now.. I have it over 6hrs now, couldnt find a single response from Respawn.

Message 70 of 84 (957 Views)