Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

by Cl4ancY_PunK77

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

★★ Novice

Can you please help me with portforwarding/flushing DNS? My game says it cannot connect to the playstation network and i don't know what the issue is!

Message 21 of 84 (11,528 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Actually I have the same probleme sincee yesterday again... I did the same steps like last time but this time it is not fixed and I cannot connect... Any other ideas/tipps?
Message 22 of 84 (10,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would you know any way ti fix it in ps4

Message 23 of 84 (10,889 Views)

★★★ Novice

PC -   my  startup screen for the menus are so slow and choppy  its like 1 FPM   1 frame per MINUTE  and time out

issue is NOT my machine so i wont be doing all the checks and update and changes,   i can play BF1, BFV and al other origin, EA games perfectly fine all on ultra with an MSI GT83

sod this,   cant be arsed, gonna play Chuckie Egg

Message 24 of 84 (10,878 Views)

★★ Novice

How did you do it?

Message 25 of 84 (10,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo wassup.

I had this issue and I just fixed it by going to the Nvidia control panel and then going to manage 3d settings. there I choose application settings, hit add, find apex, go to Cuda GPU and set it to your GPU. for some reason the game auto sets it to integrated graphics

hope this helps.

Message 26 of 84 (9,315 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, and nothing change. Can pm me and help me to solve please.

Message 27 of 84 (8,954 Views)

★★★ Novice
DA_Milkman91

Port forwarding is done on your in home router or modem. Depending on what you use there are a number of tutorials on how to do it. Let me know what type of router/modem you got and I'll do my best to find you a guide or help you out with port forwarding as best I can. 

To clear the cache on your PS4 which I believe also clears the DNS here are some instructions I found. 

Clearing the Cache on your PS4 console
  1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
  2. Select Turn Off PS4.
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4.

Be sure to hold down the power button to shut down the PS4. 

Message 28 of 84 (8,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well in the US, the only server's they have are in west coast, most likely Cali, which is horrible.  It's a huge bottleneck.

You never want to route all of your stuff into one area.  That's an internet/routing nightmare.

As an east coast living person, anything you route west is horrible for ping/dns etc.

I have to flush my DNS because of the bad routes and cannot connect every 30 min.  Think on that, the DNS cannot handle how bad the routes are so much that I need to reset the route, that often in order to get a new one.

I've just got a schedule job that does it now, pretty sad.

millions of players trying to come through routers that can't handle the traffic on top of all of the other traffic.

Message 29 of 84 (8,423 Views)

★★★ Novice

When is this going to get fixed? It's insane that this major game-breaking bug that's only allowing me to play 1 game every 10 minutes is still not fixed.

Message 30 of 84 (7,479 Views)