Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers

by Whoopen

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

For clarity, I am playing on a PC from South Africa and have never had this problem with Apex before

Message 211 of 299 (1,348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

good day

i am also from South Africa. and since Tuesday i am getting a msg that says Retrieving matchmaking and then i get an error saying visit EA.com / unable-to-connect. i have never had this issue. what is happening!!!!

please advise

Message 212 of 299 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same problem too. Unable to connect to EA servers. my internet is great so I dont understand what is going on. Please help! 

Message 213 of 299 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it started when I received a notification that says, "unable to receive token from origin" 

Message 214 of 299 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 215 of 299 (965 Views)

★★ Novice
@ATF_TheNewGooi I'm getting that same message even after they addressed (on Twitter) that the server connectivity was fixed about an hour ago. I've tried everything including restarting my modem/router, repairing the game, restarting the game multiple times. EA please send help.
Message 216 of 299 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@heldiu I've been trying again, and again for almost 45 minutes now. And I still can't connect. I was playing fine before this happened
Message 217 of 299 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@thecoffeeroaster we both did the same troubleshooting method. EA please HELP!!!!!
Message 218 of 299 (943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah something with the servers for Apex.....I am having the same issue....I use the Origin client and it did an update when i logged on then i was unable to connect to Apex after that. Not my internet it is screaming....and not the install as i also have other games within Origin client Like Anthem and i was able to connect and play that for a few mins as a test. But still can't connect to Apex even ran a repair on the game no luck.

Message 219 of 299 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Whoopen just started working again not sure for how long....lol
Message 220 of 299 (837 Views)