Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers (PS4)

by ImminentFallout

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ever since this game came out I've been getting this error multiple times before I can even get into the game, I have to spend anywhere from 10-40 minutes clicking 'X' on the start screen before I can get into the game and play with my friends, sometimes when I finish a game it kicks me saying "connection to server timed out" and there I go again sitting at the start screen for 30 mins before I can get back in.

Message 1 of 33 (85,280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA servers (PS4)

★★★ Apprentice

@jdar1233  escreveu:

no, not even a thing

yeah man tks bro, i call to my isp if can reset to factory settings, and this work, not have this error anymore, the changes i have seen on my router is gaming mode was disabled, and still running a connection singleEDGE IPv4 and IPV6, so the problem i think its on gaming mode enabled, so if anyone have this enabled please disable and maybe solve your problem, otherwise call your ISP explain whats happening and they will help you if they can, good luck everyone and good games, finally i can grind and stream :D

View in thread

Message 22 of 33 (71,419 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I get to the loading screen for the training session and I get the server connection timed out. I have had the game for 3 days and haven't been able to play once.

Message 2 of 33 (84,912 Views)

★ Novice

Same I've uninstalled the game twice and I still cant load into a game without the error. I had the game since it came out and still haven't played 1 game yet.

Message 3 of 33 (84,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there's no fix. It's a game error, and they must fix it, and i don't think that they will fix it fast. it will take a while...

Message 4 of 33 (83,932 Views)

★★ Novice

do you also have a standard playstation? i got the feeling that only the newer ones like slim and pro dont have that problem...

Message 5 of 33 (83,503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes I have standard PS4 and same problem
Message 6 of 33 (83,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nah dude i have slim and its the same problem

Message 7 of 33 (82,617 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ok buddy, nice Intel, at least we know problem not in ps4's but something on servers unable to connect us back in lobby after any match, also servers then need to timeout our IP from server, since for the game even when we finish a match the game still saying I'm in match for my teammate in party, so this servers are kind unbalanced I have fiber giga connection never had problems, until Apex legends erros come out
Message 8 of 33 (82,591 Views)

★★ Novice

at least you could start the game. im always stuck in the loading screen and did never connect with the servers...im tryin it since last week a few times every day 

Message 9 of 33 (82,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

this is EA fault they should put this game early access so that way they update game much more faster without pass cert on sony, but they are big heads they dont talk with us, they just interested in apex coin at moment, saddly this way this game going to be on top twitch only for 1st month, then same as blackout because devs dont care, he die

Message 10 of 33 (82,571 Views)