Re: Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA Servers

by Whoopen

Original Post

Apex Legends Unable to connect to EA Servers

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My Apex Legends is not being able to connect to EA servers and I'm not sure if something is wrong with the game, my account or some kind of maintenance on the game's server end, but

I'm going to assume the issue is with my account as I think that Apex's anticheat might have mistook me messing around with the new Nvidea/RESHADE function that was released and included with Nvidea's new drivers as a hacking or cheating attempt. I would appreciate any help I can get to start playing again or understand what is going on.

Message 1 of 6 (500 Views)

★★ Novice
@P3lor No its not related to the account. It has something to do with the servers or the connection, most probably servers cause i was playin 30 min ago and it was fine.
Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

★★ Novice
@king0xeo btw which server u play in??
Message 3 of 6 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

yeah something with the servers for Apex.....I am having the same issue....I use the Origin client and it did an update when i logged on then i was unable to connect to Apex after that.  Not my internet it is screaming....and not the install as i also have other games within Origin client Like Anthem and i was able to connect and play that for a few mins as a test.  But still can't connect to Apex even ran a repair on the game no luck.

Message 4 of 6 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Whoopen just started working again not sure for how long.
Message 5 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@king0xeo Well that's great
It's just that my game was crashing a couple of times and lagging out when I was messing with the Reshade a couple of times and then it all of a suddenly just stopped being able to connect to the server and so I thought that it might have been because of the anticheat mistaking my actions for hacking/cheating. XD

Such coincidental timing.
Message 6 of 6 (327 Views)