Re: Apex Legends Twitch Drops not showing in game

by XenOs422

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Twitch Drops not showing in game

★★ Novice

I have trouble getting my drop item even tho it show in twitch inventory but it doesn't show on game I've tried login both steam and origin nothing 

twitch said I should contact the dev team 

"The game developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards in-game. Please contact the specific game developer directly for any questions, as Twitch Support do not have the ability to provide or issue drops. "

Message 1 of 20 (8,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @XenOs422 Thanks for the clarification, as long as your account is linked to EA and you claim drops after it should go to the account if not you will want to speak with an advisor for them to look into your account further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 20 (8,446 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@XenOs422 To confirm are you looking for the rewards you might get for watching Twitch streams of from Prime Gaming rewards?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 20 (8,473 Views)

★★ Novice

not the Prime Gaming rewards
I'm talking about the one you watch and get drop for let the ALGS one 

Untitled.jpg

Message 3 of 20 (8,455 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @XenOs422 Thanks for the clarification, as long as your account is linked to EA and you claim drops after it should go to the account if not you will want to speak with an advisor for them to look into your account further. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 20 (8,447 Views)

★★ Novice

well as you can see there are some drop older then 5 months and still nothing i tried login on both platform Origin/Steam and still nothing So how can I contact and advisor  

Message 5 of 20 (8,425 Views)

★★ Novice

I did contact an advisor the case say fixed but still not items 

Message 6 of 20 (8,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Screenshot 2022-12-27 230712.pngI have the same problem and it hasnt been  givin to me for 6 months now

Message 7 of 20 (6,592 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah same here I hope this gets fixed before the event ends

Message 8 of 20 (6,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here almost a year later and it hasn't been fixed yet which is pretty disappointing for how good the twitch drop rewards 

Message 9 of 20 (6,289 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I earned all the rewards on all the days but still have not received any of them in-game. I have had my account linked since before the event because I knew I wanted to collect the drops. I have gotten nothing and no support.

Message 10 of 20 (5,487 Views)