Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

by SN_TonyAbbott

Original Post

Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have rebooted router, restarted PC, and reinstalled the game after verifying files and updating etc but still get the "infinite loading circle" I played for hours last night and it was fine, just came home today and launched game and cant get passed this. If my buddy sends me a game invite while im on stuck loading screen he says he can see me in his lobby, but I still cant do anything while stuck. Anyone have an updates on this besides the tweet that says they fixed it?

EDIT: Creating a new account lets me play normally with the same game installation. Only work around, until they release a fix, so far. At least we can still play!

Message 10 of 1,146 (71,968 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★★★ Novice

The good news is it's not just you. Exact same story here and i just spent about 2 hours with EA support doing stuff to try and fix the issue. Ultimately we submitted a bug report. Here's my bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Endless-Loading-Screen-on-game-start/m-p/7426502#M69

It might be helpful to Respawn if you included your own dxdiag, msinfo and uotrace on that thread

Message 11 of 1,146 (41,846 Views)

Infinite Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue where when I launch the game it gets past he EAC loading screen and the game launches but wants it launched I just have an infinite loading loop and it wont go past it.

I've tried playing on a VPN, flushing the DNS and renewing it, installing the latest graphics drivers, latest install of origin, reinstalling the game, moving the game to a different drive, running both the game and Origin as admin. I'm stuck for ideas really, initially the game launched when I first downloaded it but I wanted to change my resolution so I restarted the game and it wont launch ever since.

The attached image is the screen in which its stuck on.

Message 12 of 1,146 (40,712 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, only I haven't ever played the game at all, since I only installed it in the last few hours (I even waited for it to be downloaded 100%, just to be sure)

Message 13 of 1,146 (41,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I created a new account and that account works fine, so its a very strange issue.

Message 14 of 1,146 (41,783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm, making a new account works with same game files. Seems like its an account bound issue, not software or hardware? Strange.

Message 15 of 1,146 (41,765 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was able to play most of today just fine.  However, as soon as I purchased $10 of credits to unlock a character, the credits didn't show up, so I restarted the game, and now it won't get past the infinite loading circle.

Message 16 of 1,146 (41,746 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I haven't purchased anything on my account, just to add info to this post
Message 17 of 1,146 (41,726 Views)

Main Menu Infinite Loading

★★★★ Newbie

So i've run into an odd issue. I was playing Apex last night just fine ran about 8 or 9 games of it without issue. Today I went to boot it up and got to the loading splash screen where it sits and sits spinning a loading ring around but makes no progress. I had a friend of mine in game invite me into his party which i accepted and joined but all the while the loading screen never changed. I ended up in his party but couldnt ready up because there was nothing to press.

Heres the screen im stuck on any idea what the issue is?

(I have re-installed the game/removed directories/and reinstalled origin and nothing seems to change.)

Message 18 of 1,146 (40,699 Views)

Re: Infinite loading screen/stuck on loading screen(only VPN helps)

★★★★ Newbie

Im from Mexico, I started to play normally today after a few hours playing i was disconnected, after that I start to get the same problem as you, I tried everything from reinstalling Origin and the game, the only thing that help was to use a VPN,  I have no clue whats going on, I was able to play without issues before

Message 19 of 1,146 (42,003 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help