Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

by SN_TonyAbbott

Original Post

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★ Novice

I already got 27 hours on the game 4 hours gameplay rest waiting in loading screen to load in fix your games EA please every game i played had atleast 1 server error or connection error why dont they just put apex legends on steam its never offline

Message 70 of 1,172 (2,263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So EA pushed a cloud sync fix and this didn't fix any issues we had... I am losing hope. :/

Message 71 of 1,172 (2,065 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am so tilted right now. I was so happy again, then to see the one thing I've been waiting for not do the job just killed me. God damned it.

Message 72 of 1,172 (2,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry, as you can see the Cloud Sync issues were separate from this, and this particular issue is still being investigated. 

In the meantime you can play on another account as a workaround, but of course this isn't ideal.

Also, can I check if you linked your Steam account to your affected account. It shouldn't be causing problems but it's best to check all possibilities.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 74 of 1,172 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

me and a few others experiencing this all have linked to steam

Message 75 of 1,172 (2,054 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David I have linked my steam account - how do I give you my information so you can maybe remove the link between to test?

Message 76 of 1,172 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes my problem started after I linked my steam account. Was working fine till then. This is my second account. My primary account is "Dat-Guy-bAZiNgA"

Message 77 of 1,172 (2,018 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also linked to my steam account prior to having this issue, but I was able to play for a while before I had any problems.

Message 78 of 1,172 (1,995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same thing here, but it would be really weird for it to be a steam related issue, since you don't really "link" your accounts, you just allow the game/origin to see your steam profile and fetch your friends list.

Would be good to look into it though, since most of us would really want to play this weekend. Standard smile

Message 79 of 1,172 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Novice

My steam account is also linked.

Message 80 of 1,172 (1,958 Views)