by PanicBu77on

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Novice

LOL EA throwing away this opportunity to make a great comeback

Message 1061 of 1,172 (1,703 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, there seems to be some confusion in this thread. there was an issue were were looking at where some accounts had issues, related to the Steam linking. 

However yesterday there was a significant outage affecting PC players which had a similar symptom with a long loading screen. The PC outage should be resolved now, so we'd like to refocus on those who have issues around linked Steam accounts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1062 of 1,172 (1,686 Views)

★ Novice
so i have tried everything flushing dns, new steam acc, repairing game, reinstalling game, clearing origin cache totally everything and im still having infinite loading screen i ll add that 2 weeks ago i played this game and everything was fine yesterday i wanted to play again, the game updated , and here i am stuck on loading screen (i have 2 friends on origin 1 played apex, dont know how many friends from steam played apex)
Message 1063 of 1,172 (1,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is the video how to easy fix this Wink

https://youtu.be/ncK9cRcsFrc

Message 1064 of 1,172 (1,678 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Nope, no luck for me either.
Message 1065 of 1,172 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to solve it on xbox ?!

Message 1066 of 1,172 (1,546 Views)

★ Novice

Something that helped me, after nothing else did. Keep in mind that your game must have been playable before, ie., you didnt get the infinite loading screen since first time you run the game.

System restore to 19.2. then update Origin, update Apex. And then works like a charm the whole day... rinse and reapeat tomorrow because it suddenly doesnt work again >.<
Its just a temporary fix if nothing else works Frown

Message 1067 of 1,172 (1,537 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading Loop

★★★★ Novice

FIX YOUR GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Message 1068 of 1,172 (1,479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Three weeks of being unable to play. I feel like I should just give up on ever playing this game again. Devil

Message 1069 of 1,172 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Got mine working. Turns out my firewall was set to block the outgoing connection.
Message 1070 of 1,172 (1,054 Views)