Message 691 of 1,172 (4,544 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same issue again, broken account, works fine on the other one

Message 692 of 1,172 (4,537 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★★★★ Novice

ApfelSkai Thank youuu for saving the day :'''((( I got my account back after one week

Message 693 of 1,172 (4,486 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

★★★★★ Novice

I fixed my issue by going to the desktop version of steam. Setting everything to private and back to public (everything!!) after that go to account and deactivate steam guard completely. After that I was able to skip the infinite loading screen. Try it and let us know if it fixes yours as well. 

Message 694 of 1,172 (4,464 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie
I CAN CONFIRM THIS WORKS. THANK YOU!.
Also unlink steam account to make sure it doesn't happen anymore in the future
Message 695 of 1,172 (4,457 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading Loop

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for your patience while we look into this issue. 

We are seeing reports from some users that last nights patch fixed the issue for them. If the recent patch fixed the issue for you then would you mind sharing your Origin username with us so that we can look into it. 

For those still seeing the issue after the patch would you mind sharing the following information so that we can investigate this further:

Origin username:

Number of Steam Friends:

Number of Origin Friends:

Some users are reporting that flushing your DNS can fix the issue. You can find the steps to flush your DNS in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/ 

For anyone still seeing this issue would you mind trying the steps below to unlink your Apex Legends account from your Steam account as many users are reporting that it is solving the loading issue

a.png

• On this page click on "Sign in through Steam".
  • On the Steam page, you will need to log into the steam account you created in step One.  It is important that you do not sign into you already linked Steam account.
  • Once logged into the new account you should see a window telling you that your account is now linked. Make sure you save this URL address as you may need it again in order to link Apex Legends to your primary Steam account.
  • Open Origin again and launch Apex Legends.

Let me know how you get on and thanks all for your patience while we look into this.

We do not consider this issue solved but I am accepting this post as the solution for visibility.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 696 of 1,172 (255,008 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Tried to do this, but see only convars: { stryder_security: "" } in browser
Tried 3 different browsers and PC's

Message 697 of 1,172 (4,429 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My Origin nickname is DarkKurt. Please, unlink me from steam, i want to join and play

Aswell, can't find my old steam link to link a new account

Message 698 of 1,172 (4,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Got same Problem here, tried to re-link to an empty Steam Account but the only thing i see is:

convars: { stryder_security: "" }

Please help. 

Message 699 of 1,172 (4,369 Views)

★★★★ Guide
My fix was to change data center.
When on the loading screen (with white circle) for the second time, hit ESC and click on "data Center" at the bottom in the middle.
Choose any data center that gives good ping (Avoid -1).
This fixed all the loading problems for me.

May be worth a shot if you have the infinite loading screen cycle
Message 700 of 1,172 (4,352 Views)