Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by dakoutah

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I tried the more "polite" approach. This was my second support chat with them with me requesting a refund so I was much more frustrated and still refrained from being rude...

Message 521 of 1,172 (632 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MrSafeSpace - Did they refund you for Apex credits you already used in game?

Message 522 of 1,172 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

...gotta wait, just spoke to EA support  VV on the Infinite load problem.

Message 523 of 1,172 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just spoke to EA support on the phone - he said they are aware of the issue, and are looking into the cause, but have not identified the problem yet.

I talked to him about refunds, but he didn't know the policy.

Message 524 of 1,172 (584 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

While they celebrate 25millions players, we out here with support that doesn't even know their own policies and terrible responses to a huge issue, fml

Message 525 of 1,172 (806 Views)

★★★ Novice

A whole three days now I haven't been able to play because of this infinite loading error. 
Really hope they fix it soon.

Message 526 of 1,172 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This worked for me, I also cleared cache for good measure and rebooted

Message 527 of 1,172 (747 Views)

★ Novice
Message 528 of 1,172 (744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad the Steam Account switching is working for some people, unfortunately I'm in the party who is getting the error when attempting to access the URLs. I don't know if it helps, but I did attempt to link my steam account multiple times as I wasn't sure if it went through the first time (linking did not add any steam friends), so it's possible the multiple attempts may have also caused problems. Did anyone else do this?

Also, I played it on PS4 using the same Origin account, and noticed that I have to do the connection attempt 2 or 3 times (the circle spinning with attempting connection 1 of 9). It typically connects, but then following every match I become disconnected. There is no "attempting connection" phrasing on PC but there's a chance a similar process is happening. I don't know if that's a PS4 exclusive issue, but as it seems awfully coincidental with my PC problems I thought it might be worth mentioning.

I know the steam account link isn't the only culprit as it's happening to fresh accounts and sporadically to people who never linked it, so there's a chance this is a multifaceted issue. It's definitely account-based so I doubt any local cache clears or clean installs/boots would resolve it. Keep mentioning the different things that work or don't work though, it'll make it easier for the EA and/or Respawn teams to fix it.

Message 529 of 1,172 (686 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hi, same problem today...
Message 530 of 1,172 (666 Views)