Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by Kroopaa

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I managed to get past it by disabling my Network Adapter (Windows 10 but should be the same for most versions) then reopening the game. After a few minutes it failed to connect but I tried again, failed again so then I picked a different data centre closest to me (button on the bottom of the screen) and finally got in. Might work for somebody else...
Message 101 of 1,172 (1,166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me but it could also be that the issue repared itself in the meanwhile.

I went to the link steam account website again and linked my steam account again.

Restarted the game, took a while but it logged me in.

Message 102 of 1,172 (1,169 Views)

★ Novice

after performing the basic connection troubleshooting and clearing cache, i rebooted the router. all ok now.

Message 103 of 1,172 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - Dizzzzlo
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 7th of February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - YES
Message 104 of 1,172 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - kastofla
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 8th February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - Yes
Message 105 of 1,172 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID  Kagekaze88
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) 8.2.2019 DD.MM.YYYY around 19.30 UTC plus2
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? Yes and no, tried to link and it worked. then when i rebooted the game last time yesterday it wasnt linked anymore 
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? Yes i played the whole day yesterday and today before it happened
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? NO
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: 
  • Yup, did all those. still cant get into the game. tho I have another acc and that works just fine.
Message 106 of 1,172 (1,440 Views)

★★★ Novice

i can log in now, not sure if its a permanant fix and its going to happen again later, some comms on the matter would be good EA

Message 107 of 1,172 (1,404 Views)

★ Apprentice
Those still with the problem, have you tried logging in recently?
Message 108 of 1,172 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I may have stumbled across a stupid easy solution. I had the infinite load screen as well and when I tried backing out I may have fixed it. When it's on the initializing circle that goes around and around, press escape. After that, click again. For me it retries the connection and puts me in the game.

Message 109 of 1,172 (1,382 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems like the issue has resolved itself for me at least. Just logged in successfully again...at this point my progress in my alternate account has eclipsed my main account though, haha.

Message 110 of 1,172 (1,359 Views)