Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by BrandenBands

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

• Platform you play on?-----PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID------ OMFGitsALEX
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) ----- 7/2/19 Afternoon time GMT
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? -----Linked Steam friends! Yes!
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? -----Yes, 2 full days, the game is awesome
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening?----- NO
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: ----YESI have cleared cache, deleted appdata and localdata, reinstalled, opened ports, put router in DMZ mode. A new account i made WORKS. My account used on a PC 70 miles away at a friends house STILL has the Infinite load error. He can play fine. I can be invited to a party, accept, i will appear in my friends party, but all i see is a infinite load screen.

Message 91 of 1,146 (1,466 Views)

Re: Stuck on apex splash screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC): PC, WINDOWS 10
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID: Pugliesimo
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time): Tuesday (2/5/2019) Evening ~ 7 PM EST
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? YES
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? YES, Monday Night for hours
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? NO
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: YES
Message 92 of 1,146 (1,463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidYep, I've also linked my Steam account, but a friend of my didn't and also had the issue. I'm going to ask him for the comment on this thread.

• Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - DarkDracoon
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 4th of February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - YES
Message 93 of 1,146 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC): PC, WINDOWS 10
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID: snavemeister
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time): Saturday (2/9/2019) GMT+8 01:00AM
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? No
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: Yes
Message 94 of 1,146 (1,313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So far the only correlation i can see is related to linking steam profile... The only other thing i can think off is, ironically this happened after i purchased the starter pack. Anyone else purchase it?

Message 95 of 1,146 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem for me, I didn't do anything since last time I played...
Message 96 of 1,146 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try having your crew exit the game as well. I was having the problem but as soon as my other friend who was the party leader restarted it let me in. Give it a try.

Message 97 of 1,146 (938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hey so i had this issue, and i left it loading while reading this thread. coming back to it after like 8minutes, the issue had solved itself Standard smile

Message 98 of 1,146 (931 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - BrandenBands
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 8th of February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - YES
Message 99 of 1,146 (923 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am able to login!!! We did it bois!
Message 100 of 1,146 (909 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help