Re: Stuck on apex splash screen

by Dugrimm

Original Post

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★★ Novice

• Platform you play on?-----PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID------ OMFGitsALEX
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) ----- 7/2/19 Afternoon time GMT
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? -----Linked Steam friends! Yes!
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? -----Yes, 2 full days, the game is awesome
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening?----- NO
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: ----YESI have cleared cache, deleted appdata and localdata, reinstalled, opened ports, put router in DMZ mode. A new account i made WORKS. My account used on a PC 70 miles away at a friends house STILL has the Infinite load error. He can play fine. I can be invited to a party, accept, i will appear in my friends party, but all i see is a infinite load screen.

Message 91 of 1,172 (2,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC): PC, WINDOWS 10
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID: Pugliesimo
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time): Tuesday (2/5/2019) Evening ~ 7 PM EST
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? YES
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? YES, Monday Night for hours
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? NO
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: YES
Message 92 of 1,172 (2,008 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidYep, I've also linked my Steam account, but a friend of my didn't and also had the issue. I'm going to ask him for the comment on this thread.

• Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - DarkDracoon
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 4th of February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - YES
Message 93 of 1,172 (1,890 Views)

★ Novice
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC): PC, WINDOWS 10
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID: snavemeister
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time): Saturday (2/9/2019) GMT+8 01:00AM
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? No
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: Yes
Message 94 of 1,172 (1,858 Views)

★★★ Novice

So far the only correlation i can see is related to linking steam profile... The only other thing i can think off is, ironically this happened after i purchased the starter pack. Anyone else purchase it?

Message 95 of 1,172 (1,848 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same problem for me, I didn't do anything since last time I played...
Message 96 of 1,172 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try having your crew exit the game as well. I was having the problem but as soon as my other friend who was the party leader restarted it let me in. Give it a try.

Message 97 of 1,172 (1,483 Views)

★ Novice

hey so i had this issue, and i left it loading while reading this thread. coming back to it after like 8minutes, the issue had solved itself Standard smile

Message 98 of 1,172 (1,476 Views)

★ Novice
  • Platform you play on? (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) - PC
  • Your Gamertag, PSN ID, or Origin ID - BrandenBands
  • When did this start occurring for you? (Day/Time) - 8th of February
  • If you're on PC do you have your account linked up with Steam? - Yes
  • Were you able to play before without the infinite loading screen? - Yes
  • Did you make any specific changes to your Origin client settings or PC just prior to this happening? - No
  • Confirm with YES if you've performed all of these basic connection troubleshooting steps: - YES
Message 99 of 1,172 (1,469 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I am able to login!!! We did it bois!
Message 100 of 1,172 (1,455 Views)