Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by NiunTheFox

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
I want to point out that the account with the issue is also saying I have more hours played than I have actually had the game open for. I noticed this after @vvz16789bb posted his reply in this thread.
Message 60 of 1,172 (2,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Day 4: Problem isn't still solved and the Studios do not pronounce themselves about this issue, just taking a look on how many people are streaming on Twitch.

Message 61 of 1,172 (2,426 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Tagging you since you were in this thread. Are there any updates on this issue? Do you need any more information from us? Anything we can do to help get this resolved?
Message 62 of 1,172 (2,417 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Exactly!

Message 63 of 1,172 (2,410 Views)

★ Apprentice

Indeed, really want to get back to playing this aweseome game, going crazy over here.

Message 64 of 1,172 (2,599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David  Windows 10, tried older and latest version. It also started happening yesterday morning like @NiunTheFox said. I remember getting a cloud sync error on the morning when I launched origin and couldnt play after, but people have tried disabling cloud sync with no luck.

Message 65 of 1,172 (2,606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidThe Cloud sync is being done improperly, as there are people with errors related to the cloud.

If there is an error, people need to select the Cloud version instead of the Local version, as the Local version is a corrupted one. I've done the test, on 2 other accounts giving an error related to the Cloud latest sync, that worked onto an error using the Local, and proper functional game using the Cloud.

Message 66 of 1,172 (2,535 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been getting this issue for past 10+ hours , i just got home after 5 hours away and tried again just now and when i click to play apex i get an error saying "Error syncing Cloud Storage data
Your latest cloud storage data may not be available."

https://imgur.com/a/DY9Hr3I

Message 67 of 1,172 (2,516 Views)

★★ Novice

Definitely. I havent had an issue since launch until today where it keeps saying there is a error to sync the cloud. and even if i switch the cloud off in origins and load up the game it says there is a new origins update and to go to here to figure out a solution. Im seeing that multiple people are having this issue and hoping it gets resolved soon

Message 68 of 1,172 (2,514 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 69 of 1,172 (2,455 Views)