Message 50 of 1,172 (8,388 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★★ Newbie
Me to
Message 51 of 1,172 (8,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have basically been in the game for 23hrs, since nearly the launch of the game.  The kicker?  I haven't even gotten into the game, yet.  After having changed a lot of things to get around other errors, I am back to the point that I'm trying to login and play.  It says I have last played yesterday, not today.  Furthermore, the 23hr gaming streak on my record would suggest a ghost version of my account is still stuck on the servers, logged in and idling.

I don't know how else to explain this.

I guess I'll be wasting my time earning things on a different account, with the knowledge they'll definitely not be nice enough to merge it back into my main account if this problem is ever fixed.

Edit:  I created a second account, and it got past the screen that I was stuck on for infinite.  After wasting much time trying to get this to work, it, too, has succumbed to this BS.

Message 52 of 1,172 (8,155 Views)

Re: still getting infinite loading screen

EA DICE Team

Hey @TBK_StarScream., what platform are you on and have you done any troubleshooting? 

/Atic 

Message 53 of 1,172 (7,898 Views)

Re: Infinite loading screen/stuck on loading screen(only VPN helps)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Creating new account doesn't help me.

But i guess i know where the problem is:

So i traced route to easo.ea.com and found out that at n-th hop i have 100% packet loss, and it's outside my isp are (i lose packets in Russia)

But when i traceD routE with Vpn it took another route avoiding that Stupid hop where i have packet loss.

So yea guess i'll be able to play this game only if the route is FIXed, or i use Proxy/vpn so it takes another route(but ping wilL Suck)...feelsbadAF

Also, is there's server in Europe??

Message 54 of 1,172 (8,519 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue as well. Tried restarting my game, origin, my computer, and my router. I have tried repairing it as well but to no avail.  It started for me after it failed to do a cloud storage sync, but even once it stopped failing that it continued to get stuck.  It also struck me as odd that the second account I made also failed to client sync at that time but still managed to load into the main menu.

Message 55 of 1,172 (8,132 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Day 2 of not being  able to play, send help. Frown

Message 56 of 1,172 (8,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I tweeted at Vince Zampella (The CEO of Respawn Entertainment), so at least we know for sure that they know about the issue now. Standard smile

EDIT: Link to the tweet

Message 57 of 1,172 (8,098 Views)
Highlighted

Re: still getting infinite loading screen

★★ Apprentice

This is a known problem that is apparently being worked on right now. There are however, several fixes that some people have said have worked.

• Flush DNS
  • Forward Ports for both Origin and Apex Legends
  • Reset Router
  • Restart Router
  • Admin for both Origin and Apex Legends.
  • Verify files
  • Update network drivers
  • Reinstall both Apex and Origin.

I have this problem as well, and none of these "fixes" work for me. What definitely works, though, is restarting my computer. If you have an SSD, restarting your computer at the end of every game allows you to get into a game every few minutes. 

Message 58 of 1,172 (7,882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

personally I can not play, even changing the original count I have infinite loading, I also have infinite loading on xbox ..

Message 59 of 1,172 (8,077 Views)