Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by NiunTheFox

Original Post

Re: Infinite Load Screen at start

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Krostaum, make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 20 of 1,172 (18,941 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update on the situation: The problem seems to be in the account.

My main account won't pass the load screen, but with i create another account it works propely.

So the problem is something on the account.

Message 21 of 1,172 (14,515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I've been on the Live Chat being answered on that question and we've tried everything to make it work, and I've tried on multiple computers and operating systems, without any success. It seems to be really on the account, maybe on the Cloud Sync. The problem happens for me too.

Message 22 of 1,172 (14,507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also no purchases, but several hours worth of accumulated in-game currency and cosmetics from the loot packs.

Message 23 of 1,172 (15,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Can I check what system(s) you're on if you haven't stated already?

How long has it been since you could play on the relevant account?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 1,172 (15,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I think this might be related to the Cloud Sync.

@EA_DavidWindows 10 19H1 18329.1, Windows 10 1809, Windows 10 1803 and Windows 7.

Yesterday since morning.

Message 25 of 1,172 (15,264 Views)

Community Manager

@NiunTheFox Thanks. Why do you think this may be related to cloud sync?

For anyone affected by this who has the game installed on more than one system, can you try the affected account on the other system as a test?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 26 of 1,172 (14,684 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David As a reference, this problem started happening to me as the Cloud Sync suddenly failed for this specific game once, and after that I couldn't do anything game related.

I've tried on those systems on the same computer, and tried on those systems on other computers with my account.

Message 27 of 1,172 (14,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same issue here, bought Origin Access Premier last night which gave me the credits and all that jazz, which was cool and good.

Haven't been able to login since this morning though.

This seems to be an account issue, most probably with the player "inventory/armory/stash", since I can log into a fresh account on this computer, while my main account doesn't work on any computer.

EDIT: To clarify; I have tried three different computers with both accounts, the fresh one works just fine, while my main account doesn't work on any of them.

Message 28 of 1,172 (14,682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've been told by EA Help that this is a known issue by the Studios, although no further questions or tests needed to be done.
https://twitter.com/drakzOfficial/status/1093002185070260224
Message 29 of 1,172 (14,662 Views)