Re: Infinite Load Screen at start

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have rebooted router, restarted PC, and reinstalled the game after verifying files and updating etc but still get the "infinite loading circle" I played for hours last night and it was fine, just came home today and launched game and cant get passed this. If my buddy sends me a game invite while im on stuck loading screen he says he can see me in his lobby, but I still cant do anything while stuck. Anyone have an updates on this besides the tweet that says they fixed it?

EDIT: Creating a new account lets me play normally with the same game installation. Only work around, until they release a fix, so far. At least we can still play!

Message 10 of 1,172 (81,257 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★ Apprentice

The good news is it's not just you. Exact same story here and i just spent about 2 hours with EA support doing stuff to try and fix the issue. Ultimately we submitted a bug report. Here's my bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Endless-Loading-Screen-on-game-start/m-p/7426502#M69

It might be helpful to Respawn if you included your own dxdiag, msinfo and uotrace on that thread

Message 11 of 1,172 (51,135 Views)

Infinite Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue where when I launch the game it gets past he EAC loading screen and the game launches but wants it launched I just have an infinite loading loop and it wont go past it.

I've tried playing on a VPN, flushing the DNS and renewing it, installing the latest graphics drivers, latest install of origin, reinstalling the game, moving the game to a different drive, running both the game and Origin as admin. I'm stuck for ideas really, initially the game launched when I first downloaded it but I wanted to change my resolution so I restarted the game and it wont launch ever since.

The attached image is the screen in which its stuck on.

Message 12 of 1,172 (49,998 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, only I haven't ever played the game at all, since I only installed it in the last few hours (I even waited for it to be downloaded 100%, just to be sure)

Message 13 of 1,172 (51,086 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I created a new account and that account works fine, so its a very strange issue.

Message 14 of 1,172 (51,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm, making a new account works with same game files. Seems like its an account bound issue, not software or hardware? Strange.

Message 15 of 1,172 (51,052 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to play most of today just fine.  However, as soon as I purchased $10 of credits to unlock a character, the credits didn't show up, so I restarted the game, and now it won't get past the infinite loading circle.

Message 16 of 1,172 (51,033 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I haven't purchased anything on my account, just to add info to this post
Message 17 of 1,172 (51,013 Views)

Main Menu Infinite Loading

★★★ Newbie

So i've run into an odd issue. I was playing Apex last night just fine ran about 8 or 9 games of it without issue. Today I went to boot it up and got to the loading splash screen where it sits and sits spinning a loading ring around but makes no progress. I had a friend of mine in game invite me into his party which i accepted and joined but all the while the loading screen never changed. I ended up in his party but couldnt ready up because there was nothing to press.

Heres the screen im stuck on any idea what the issue is?

(I have re-installed the game/removed directories/and reinstalled origin and nothing seems to change.)

Message 18 of 1,172 (49,986 Views)

Re: Infinite loading screen/stuck on loading screen(only VPN helps)

★★★ Newbie

Im from Mexico, I started to play normally today after a few hours playing i was disconnected, after that I start to get the same problem as you, I tried everything from reinstalling Origin and the game, the only thing that help was to use a VPN,  I have no clue whats going on, I was able to play without issues before

Message 19 of 1,172 (51,290 Views)