Re: Apex Legends | Stats not updating after matches

by t8fltz4ahp

Original Post

Apex Legends | Stats not updating after matches

★ Apprentice

This is a major issue, i thought i was mistaken the first time i noticed it but it happened again and is very noticable.

I dropped eight kills in the game and got credit for none of them. 

when i started next several matches i checked....it never updated total kills.  

this is absolutely unacceptable, fun aside, many players play to get their "stats" up 

how can one do that if the game doesn't accurately record and update stats.

this is b.s.

Message 1 of 8 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happen for games in a row too for a total of 12 kills but it count every death. And than I am also get no hit markers and zero damage when I am shooting. But the game is showing damage markers and broke shield sounds. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,677 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My lifetime kills and damage are updating. Lifetime deaths are not. Season 10 stats are all not updating.

Im on PS4

Message 3 of 8 (976 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve noticed that only my arena stats are counting. Any battle Royale lifetime or season stats are not updating after I play a game. My legend stats are updating however just not season or lifetime 

Message 4 of 8 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

For me when I press inspect on my profile it hasn't been updating my deaths or kills often which has left me with some stupid kdr of like 17. This may be affecting my sbmm as well as a lv20 matching with lv 100 with 4000+ kills on their character

Message 5 of 8 (707 Views)

★ Novice

I’m honestly tired at this point I have the same exact freaking issue 

Message 6 of 8 (644 Views)

EA DICE Team
We did an update this week, still seeing issues with stats not updating? @E_meksss

/Atic
Message 7 of 8 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My issues seem to be fixed after the update. I will monitor the stats more closely.

Message 8 of 8 (612 Views)