Re: Apex Legends Server connection issues

by craigcunni959

Original Post

Apex Legends Server connection issues

★★ Novice

Apex legends server connection issues.

Apex was running very smoothly for me for the first three or so days after release. From then on till now the game is practically unplayable. I get extreme lag up until about 5 or less squads. When I'm in the drop ship my  game continuously freezes every other second. I also occasionally see the symbol in the top right of my screen with the single dot going to the three dots. From my understanding this is the fault of EA's servers (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I want to know if there's anything I can do on my end to reduce the insane lag. I have the closest data center to me selected and I have specs that are far above the recommended for this game. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 12 (21,958 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We have one server in London...one server!!! EA are kidding with us?

Message 2 of 12 (21,106 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (21,091 Views)

★★ Novice

It's my fault for not keeping this thread up to date but I found the solution is apparently just to wait. I tried to play the game a few days ago and it ran just fine. I don't know what the problem is but it's fixed now.

Message 4 of 12 (21,084 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nothing...until i do i played, after do what you suggest...no more game...but with one server in Europe...man you have n*players leaving others games and came to play Apex Legends...more servers are needed and spread them please.

Message 5 of 12 (21,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried all again, and again, and again...freeze...freeze...freeze...and im thinking invest my time and money in this game...1 server for Europe?...

Message 6 of 12 (21,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Patronnus_101 That's gone off my servers list now I can only connect to Belgium servers which is causing it seems to shoot my latency way way up making the game very very laggy does anyone know if London servers with be back on line anytime soon
Message 7 of 12 (13,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko It's not my connection the problem, i tested and tested and it's really fine, instead i see that a lot of people are having the same issues, you know when it's not the people it's only another option. That Ea servers are the problem. And it's alot of people. Probably i will not play apex anymore as alot of people. You guys should see that is you don't invest to fix the problem, you will lose some money
Message 8 of 12 (11,502 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Firephoenix905 Same here Frown
Message 9 of 12 (10,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@YuukiAzura I've started to play the game since a month or 2. Now, finally when I am getting into it, I am keep having weird, unexplainable connection issues. My MS to the server is 6ms Netherlands, I have tried Belgium (3 diff, 8-9ms)- doesn't matter, once I am laggy it stays till some random time in the future.
Message 10 of 12 (9,448 Views)