Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Apex Legends Retrieving Matchmaking List...

by TheBlasingGun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Retrieving Matchmaking List...

★★★★ Newbie

I am having issuses trying to play Apex Legends on Xbox One. I am getting a message that says " Retrieving Matchmaking List..." then failing to connect to EA servers.... I have read others stories, that are about the same problems. Some say it a IP Ban, others saying it the router/modem. It about 1 day and a half after the battlepass was realese.. I even ask a friend to try playing my account on another xbox in a diffrent state, and he was abble to play... All I ask for help about this problem. Thank you in avance!

Message 1 of 5 (2,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Retrieving Matchmaking List...

★★★★ Newbie

Update: So I was able to fix the issuse by forwarding some ports. For others who have the same issuse please go to this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/ , find Apex Legends and look up what port to open. Hopefully it help as much as it did for me. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,756 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

Update: So I was able to fix the issuse by forwarding some ports. For others who have the same issuse please go to this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/ , find Apex Legends and look up what port to open. Hopefully it help as much as it did for me. 

Message 2 of 5 (2,757 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I been having the same problem now help me EA plz
Message 3 of 5 (2,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Just Solved The Problem For Retrieving Matchmaking List And Then Unable to connect to EA servers. Open Your Origin, Right Click On Apex Legends, Click On Repair. Wait for 1-2 minutes. If Problem Solved Then Enjoy otherwise Use A DNS server In Network Settings. I Did The Same Thing And Game Has No Issue With EA Servers now. <3

Message 4 of 5 (1,624 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Am on Xbox tho
Message 5 of 5 (1,357 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help