Re: Apex Legends Retrieving Matchmaking List...

by hy67jjh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Retrieving Matchmaking List...

★★★ Newbie

I am having issuses trying to play Apex Legends on Xbox One. I am getting a message that says " Retrieving Matchmaking List..." then failing to connect to EA servers.... I have read others stories, that are about the same problems. Some say it a IP Ban, others saying it the router/modem. It about 1 day and a half after the battlepass was realese.. I even ask a friend to try playing my account on another xbox in a diffrent state, and he was abble to play... All I ask for help about this problem. Thank you in avance!

Message 1 of 6 (29,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Update: So I was able to fix the issuse by forwarding some ports. For others who have the same issuse please go to this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/ , find Apex Legends and look up what port to open. Hopefully it help as much as it did for me. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (29,123 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Update: So I was able to fix the issuse by forwarding some ports. For others who have the same issuse please go to this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/ , find Apex Legends and look up what port to open. Hopefully it help as much as it did for me. 

Message 2 of 6 (29,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I been having the same problem now help me EA plz
Message 3 of 6 (28,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Just Solved The Problem For Retrieving Matchmaking List And Then Unable to connect to EA servers. Open Your Origin, Right Click On Apex Legends, Click On Repair. Wait for 1-2 minutes. If Problem Solved Then Enjoy otherwise Use A DNS server In Network Settings. I Did The Same Thing And Game Has No Issue With EA Servers now. <3

Message 4 of 6 (27,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Am on Xbox tho
Message 5 of 6 (27,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheBlasingGun For people who has connection problems just let the game open and restart your router problem solved
Message 6 of 6 (21,553 Views)