Apex Legends Random Freezing **See pictures** (Red circle at the top right)

by Lomaax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Random Freezing **See pictures** (Red circle at the top right)

★★★ Newbie

Greetings all,

I've been playing since release and like many other players, my game has crashed on many occasions... I have found that some solutions make the freezing not as frequent... However, I still seem to freeze every now and then. (Please see the pictures I have attached because I haven't seen anyone with the same problem as me).

So when I first started playing Apex, it used to disconnect me from EA or just completely crash and close the game. Now after lowering my graphics, uninstalling the C++ & capping my FPS all of that has come to an end. However, like I mentioned above I still tend to freeze every now and then.

What happens to me is, I will be causally playing the game and all of a sudden I will completely freeze and that red circle thing at the top right of my screen will appear and I will be frozen for around 10 seconds. After that the game will play again but within that 10 seconds I die a lot because I'm stood still and it is very very irritating!!! This is one of the main reasons why I don't play it as much.

Anyway (sorry for rambling on too much) I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this or if they have the same situation too.

If you need any further information from me, please let me know. I really want the freezing to go away!  

Message 1 of 2 (2,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Random Freezing **See pictures** (Red circle at the top right)

Message 2 of 2 (2,013 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Legends Random Freezing **See pictures** (Red circle at the top right)

Message 2 of 2 (2,014 Views)