Re: Apex Legends Party Not Ready BUG PC

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Party Not Ready BUG PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After returning to the main menu, I am unable to start a new game. It keeps saying party not ready even though I am not in a party. See pic for example. I have tried reinstalling the game but that did not fix the issue. I have tried other methods to get the server to reset but it does not work. I can restart the game and It will work but that is a very big inconvenience. Please fix.

Message 1 of 45 (26,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Tonythetigerrr21/

A number of users facing this issue found the following steps fixed it for them:

• Turn OFF UPNP.Turn off PC UPnP Service:Press: Windows-button a window should pop up. Write: “services.msc” (without the “) then press enter
  • In the list of services, scroll down to “UPnP Device Host”, click it and press “Stop service”. Now do the same thing but with the service “SSDP Discovery”.Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under “network discovery” select to turn off network discovery
  • Save your changes

Let me know if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 45 (26,027 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Tonythetigerrr21/

A number of users facing this issue found the following steps fixed it for them:

• Turn OFF UPNP.Turn off PC UPnP Service:Press: Windows-button a window should pop up. Write: “services.msc” (without the “) then press enter
  • In the list of services, scroll down to “UPnP Device Host”, click it and press “Stop service”. Now do the same thing but with the service “SSDP Discovery”.Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under “network discovery” select to turn off network discovery
  • Save your changes

Let me know if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 45 (26,028 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still having the issue, any fix?

Message 3 of 45 (25,851 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 45 (25,850 Views)

Community Manager

Were you able to try the steps I suggested above @Unorthodoxc?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 45 (25,791 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I wasn't! I play on ps4. Apex works on my pc which is connected to the same lan. How do I get your fix on ps4
Message 6 of 45 (25,743 Views)

Community Manager

Those steps are for the issue you are seeing @Unorthodoxc and it does not matter the platform. The best thing to do is go ahead and follow the steps above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 45 (25,738 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Ok. Giving it a try rn, will keep you updated. Thanks for following up with the issues we're facing.
Message 8 of 45 (25,728 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I have tried it and it still hasn't fixed the issue!
Message 9 of 45 (25,723 Views)

Community Manager

Can you take a minute to go through the steps here @Unorthodoxchttps://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Can you also share the UO Trace you run with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 45 (13,274 Views)