by E-Bu11et

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends - PS4 display area settings not working

★★★ Newbie

wish yall would actually fix the problems with your games * yall 

Message 21 of 25 (1,929 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am still having this issue on my 42” TV, it’s not a problem on my 21.5” monitor.. As mentioned by others the PlayStation settings make no difference 

Message 22 of 25 (1,182 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i still have this problem. its been Years since the game has came out. Ive been playing this game since Feb 7th when it first came out. i accidentally miss aligned the safe zones by mistake. I thought no problem i can just change it in settings but oh boy was i wrong. i didn't stress because i felt the game was new and that eventually you all would update a way for people to fix it but no. after 2 years there is still no fix or even a acknowledgement that there is something in the works. what if i was someone who miss aligned the safe zones so drastically to where apex was unplayable. that would literally be a loss of the consumer. this is unfortunately the case for some gamers out there therefore apex is missing out on some consumers for there product  because they lack the proper structure of the game to give the player necessary support that they deserve. i have bought every heirloom in the game and spent well over a 1000 bucks on apex. it is so frustrating to see how little the respawn team and EA do in courtesy of there consumers. 

Please i dont care how hard or long its going to take just allow for the players to readjust the safe areas on the games settings and not just when they first make a account. 

Message 23 of 25 (857 Views)

★★ Novice

Mmm I had this problem too. For months. Came across aspect ratio settings on my tv. It was set to 16:9. Other option was 4:3, and third option was auto. Setting it on auto fixed it. I am currently thinking about switching to monitor but kind of confused because I ll need a monitor that has automatic aspect ratio setting on it and no monitor company tells you that. Idk how to find a monitor having automatic aspect ratio setting. Luckily on my tv there was one that fixed the game

Message 24 of 25 (825 Views)

★★ Novice
@Xxrazor10bladeXx Hey man it's not that hard. Go to aspect ratio setting on your tv and put it to auto.
Message 25 of 25 (824 Views)