Apex Legends (PS4) - Unable to download update

by kiamamuhi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends (PS4) - Unable to download update

★ Novice

SO I'M ABOUT DONE WITH APEX LEGENDS. I'VE TRIED DOWNLOADING THE GAME ABOUT A DOZEN TIMES ONLY FOR IT TO GIVE ME AN ERROR CODE. YES I HAVE REBUILT THE DATABASE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN SAFE MODE, I'VE INITIALIZED IT TWICE AS WELL, RESTARTED THE DOWNLOAD EVERYTIME AND STILL NOTHING. I HAVE AMAZING WIFI AND I USE A LAN CONNECTION, MY PS4 IS ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD AND RUNS EXCELLENT, THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY GAME THAT I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY. TALKED TO EA SUPPORT AND STILL HAVE HEARD NOTHING BACK, IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH. SEND HELP, PLEASE.

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends (PS4) - Unable to download update

★ Novice

SOLVED IT: THERE'S SOMETHING IFFY ABOUT OUR COLLEGE'S WI-FI. ALL THOSE METHODS DIDN'T WORK AND I INSTALLED A NEW HDD TODAY SO I ALREADY RULED THOSE OUT. I HAVE A FRIEND HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS I AM. ok thanks for the help

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@kiamamuhi 

What is happening when you download the game? Do you have a screenshot of the error message? Also, is it possible to switch to a wired connection just to download the game? It's a far more stable connection. When you're downloading a game the size of Apex, a stable connection is going to be best.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

★ Novice

SOLVED IT: THERE'S SOMETHING IFFY ABOUT OUR COLLEGE'S WI-FI. ALL THOSE METHODS DIDN'T WORK AND I INSTALLED A NEW HDD TODAY SO I ALREADY RULED THOSE OUT. I HAVE A FRIEND HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS I AM. ok thanks for the help

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)