Re: Apex Legends PS4 Crashit with Squads CE-34878-0 After Server Room is Filled

by DoW_Poky

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends PS4 Crash with Squads CE-34878-0 After Server Room is Filled

★★★★★ Newbie

this is exactly what ive been dealing with. it sucks and is ruing the game for me. ive been dealing with this issue for a week or so now and all i can hope for is that we bring enough attention to the issue for ea to fix it and allow us the opportunity to enjoy the game again

Message 21 of 31 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really help me...i still crash every few games and i don't know what the cause of it is.

Message 22 of 31 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The best solution is : uninstall the Game, Stop supporting EA, cause they give a f... ...

I phoned  with the customer service  1 week ago  

Everything they say is : ah yes  we know  about that, thats a Problem bla bla.. but didnt  say ok, we took out  your Ban. 

Or something like  a optional  oppinion  :Just take  out  the  time bans  till theres a solution..

P.s. i got now 1440 mins ban 😆😂

Message 23 of 31 (772 Views)

★ Novice
@Shishmoy Essa configuração eu vou fazer diretamente no PS4 ou nas configurações do Apex legends??
Message 24 of 31 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Settings > audio? WTf?

There's a total of ZERO audio field on settings

U could be more specific?

Message 25 of 31 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you mean in the ps4? or in the game?

Message 26 of 31 (599 Views)

★ Novice

This issue is NOT solved. Take the “solved” off. There are still HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS of people with this issue and the voice chat settings does NOT work. I blue screen 2/10 games at the MINIMUM. FIX THIS!!!!

Message 27 of 31 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I start the game get a blu screen and the this happens crash ban -120 its 20 time this with its getting annoying as *!!! I reinstalled the game update everything!!! I only have apex on my ps4 so there is space on the HDD. And nothing keeps crashing please fix this * game!! Its annoying I spend money and I try to hit predator but nothing keeps crashing I should have over 15000 RP at the moment.!!

Message 28 of 31 (483 Views)

★ Novice

How do you turn off boost mode?

Message 29 of 31 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive been having this error ever since launch of apex iver initalized my console 3 times deleted and redownloaded 2 times even called sony and they cnt figure out y either and my convert to voice chat text is off so thts not it idk wat to do its soooooo annoying ive looked up so many ways to fix this and nothing has worked for me ive tried everything 

Message 30 of 31 (391 Views)