Re: Apex Legends PS4 Constantly Crash After Match

by RastaSwank

Original Post

Apex Legends PS4 Constantly Crash After Match

★ Novice

I have been having a problem on my PS4 where after I finished playing around maximum of 3 matches, my ps4 will automatically shutdown.

It could not restart unless I restart the plug. I've tried with other online games, but there's no problem.

This only happen in apex legends after season 5 update.

I've also hard reset my ps4 and checked with Sony. They said that this problem is due to apex legends software.

The weird thing is that it never crash during or before game. It only happens right after I finish a match.

Does anyone encountered this problem before ?

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

★★ Guide

I really hope they fix this tbh. Having the crash mid game is irritating. When you relaunch the game you usually come back only to find out you died because a enemy squad took advantage over the fact yo crashed and kill you.

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MomoTheCat8 They dont care about us man you wont be getting a reply from anyone EA sucks ive been playing since day 0..... and i cant get any help with why i cant play online with my account but i can with every other account on my console i keep getting 1 players in que for the past 4 weeks the game is now ruined for me
Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)