Apex Legends Nvidia GeForce Now Issue

by disturbed414

Original Post

Apex Legends Nvidia GeForce Now Issue

★★★ Novice

Hello, i'm playing the Apex Legends via Nvidia GeForce Now.

As you know, Nvidia GeForce Now is a streaming service which is access you play with cloud computer. You'll open your account via that computer to play Apex Legends. I'm from Turkey and i used my account from Turkey until GeForce Now releases. GeForce Now servers are all around the Europe, England, Germany, Netherlands etc. You can't decide which server you prefer, system automatically grants you a cloud computer for you. This is why you will access the game so many countries. Yesterday i was playing the game perfectly, but suddenly game blocked me. Probably it's a anti-theft measure, if you reach that account so many countries in few times, Origin blocks the account for play games.

I have a few questions about this. First, this is temporary ban it seems, but in future will i banned because of this, if EA doesn't solve this problem immediatly? This is a exploit imo.
Second, is this happens everytime when i want to play Apex Legends via GeForce Now?
Third, can i get unban right now? 'cause i really want to play the game but i can't. LOL.

Message 1 of 4 (4,380 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Nvidia GeForce Now Issue

★★★ Novice

Same problem, need to relogin every hour because i'm testing GFN at the moment as it gives you 1 hour of play time. After 5 logins got account blocked.

Message 2 of 4 (4,311 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got to EA support. They can't do anything about origin account block and you need to wait 24h for it to be reset. Feels kinda bad.

Message 3 of 4 (4,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. Origin needs to work this out because it's extremely annoying.

Message 4 of 4 (4,168 Views)