Apex Legends Not loading into Lobby after Match

by Ncaceres2004

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Not loading into Lobby after Match

★★★★ Apprentice

I hope the devs could come to discuss the possible reasons for this freeze

well, unless the devs don't even know what might be the causes, or they might know the possible causes but they don't think they should talk about it with players

I just repaired Apex Legends for fixing the bug of texture appearing dark

and it took me, 8 hours to repair it

so, I am sorry, repairing your brilliant game isn't an option for me anymore, I only have a limited life, spending my limited life on repairing again and again for 8 hours about a supposed to be F2P game for lots of fun is outrageous, because you gave us the game, and you should just do it perfectly, and don't leave the endless bugs

sorry I am not in a brilliiant mood, let's say, if EA banned me simply because I said something like this, then I just need more players to see this before they ban me

and this is what I got to say

Message 11 of 24 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to get into the lobby from the sign in screen. I thought it would’ve started working but it’s been hours and I’m getting annoyed please help

Message 12 of 24 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is this glitch since the last update that every time i try to leave to game lobby is just saying connecting to lobby and never connects me i need to restart the game every single time

Message 13 of 24 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s still happening to me and my friends on ps4. Will not connect to lobby after a match. KY and PS4

Message 14 of 24 (1,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, same. Don't want to connect to the lobby after cllicking leave match. Even the characters are lagging while having 60ms 

Message 15 of 24 (1,735 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the return to lobby error and my servers from new York i have to exit the game and then when I log back in it gives me an error failed to fetch something

Message 16 of 24 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem after last update, I just don't even restart the game anymore.

Message 17 of 24 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice

I started experiencing this issue during last weekend, after playing some matches with a full lobby, my screen showed them as Bronze IV, with legends they never use and I wasn't able to ready up. They said, they could see me still in the lobby + they saw my legend change, when I did so. I had to restart the PC to get it working again as restarting the game wouldn't help.

I'm on PC and I'm using steam to play Apex Legends. 

Message 18 of 24 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so this has been happening since February 2019 xD although I tried the link that has been provided here it didn't work.

Message 19 of 24 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still having this issue. After a match, I got to wait 30 sec - 60 sec to reconnect to lobby. Not sure why it is so hard to reconnect o lobby. Almost everytime.

Message 20 of 24 (1,376 Views)