Re: Apex Legends Not Working With FX 6300?

by IIIAmerIII

Original Post

Apex Legends Not Working With FX 6300?

★★★ Newbie

Will there be a patch to make Apex Legends playable with an fx 6300 cpu? I cant play because the game just freezes before disconnecting me from the server.

Message 1 of 3 (758 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here. The problem has only been mentioned by someone here at EA pretty much once once, in the sticky at the top of the page. Since then, there's been no news of a fix for this, and the game has been out for over a month now, I believe. You'd think, with it quickly becoming the fastest growing game ever, that they'd be right on top of it, or at least providing some type of news to the many people experiencing this so when know when to expect a fix.

Currently the only workaround is to disable two of our CPU cores in BIOS when starting up the PC, taking a serious hit to our overall processing power.
Message 2 of 3 (729 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@BR1AN_the_BRAVE wrote:
Same here. The problem has only been mentioned by someone here at EA pretty much once once, in the sticky at the top of the page. Since then, there's been no news of a fix for this, and the game has been out for over a month now, I believe. You'd think, with it quickly becoming the fastest growing game ever, that they'd be right on top of it, or at least providing some type of news to the many people experiencing this so when know when to expect a fix.

Currently the only workaround is to disable two of our CPU cores in BIOS when starting up the PC, taking a serious hit to our overall processing power.

You are seriously misinformed, I suggest you use the search function, I would link you but I'm on my phone right now.

Message 3 of 3 (720 Views)