Apex Legends - Matchmaking 1 players online - Help Please

by iamMonochromish

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends - Matchmaking 1 players online - Help Please

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there,

I am Monochromish, and I Am coming across a technical issue

The nearest server to me in Apex Legends is Singapore server, it gives me >70 ping and 0 packet loss

Unfortunately, it never gets me into a match, it shows 1 players online when I ready up.

I know I Can change servers but all the servers near me are Tokyo, etc which also gives me this issue

Servers which give me <170 ping work but give me other issues like prediction error and <2 packet loss

I have wired connection to my Xbox One X and I Am sure that there is no issue with my internet

Please reply me answers and don't tell me to change my server or contact my internet service provider

Answer me ASAP as I have to play with my squad

Thanks,
Monochromish (Xbox Gamertag)

Message 1 of 5 (3,337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends - Matchmaking 1 players online - Help Please

★★★★★ Novice

I contacted EA and they replied me to open ports, check internet status and make sure NAT Type is on open, I fixed everything about my internet, in fact, I have all services are available with the important ports opened but still same error and then when I contacted EA again, they just redirected me to contact my ISP, like wtf

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,036 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@iamMonochromish I also play on xbox and I'm having this issue since season 2. There was one way to fix this at that time and that was to join a friend's lobby where he/she is the leader. This solution wasn't perfect because if your friend is offline you had no choice but to play no servers having higher ping.
Talking about servers, I live in India and Singapore servers are having least ping. But due to matchmaking issue I change my servers to Tokyo which had higher ping compared to Singapore servers. But since season 4 has launched even my friend has also started experiencing this issue. And to make it all worse all the asian servers are having this issue. And I'm now forced to play in London and Sydney servers where the ping is high(~300ms).
Message 2 of 5 (3,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@iamMonochromish They dont care about us man you wont be getting a reply from anyone EA sucks ive been playing since day 0..... and i cant get any help with why i cant play online with my account but i can with every other account on my console i keep getting 1 players in que for the past 4 weeks the game is now ruined for me

Message 3 of 5 (3,255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I contacted EA and they replied me to open ports, check internet status and make sure NAT Type is on open, I fixed everything about my internet, in fact, I have all services are available with the important ports opened but still same error and then when I contacted EA again, they just redirected me to contact my ISP, like wtf

Message 4 of 5 (3,037 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its sort of banned

Message 5 of 5 (1,333 Views)