Apex Legends Level Reset & Server Maintenance [FIXED]

by El_9aletero

Original Post

Re: I lost all my level progress... (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_David

I have had the exact same problem on PS4, I lost 3-4 hours of progress from this evening. I believe it set me back 2 - 3 levels. I tried resetting my PS4 from the menu as well. My PS4 account is MorbidPuppies.

Message 31 of 987 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i was playing for a good two hours in the middle of the match the game freezes and im forced to turn my ps4 off after 20 minutes of it frozen i come back on not only do i go from level 12 to 9 but i lose ALL achievements and progress i got withen the time but what didnt change was my currency the red stuff which I believe you cant buy 

(red currency accumulation is equal to the level i was before)

damage went from 10k to 4k 

kills from 22 to 10

games played from 43 to 23  

please help me i need my stuff back i worked hard for hours i wont play the game so none of my data changes 

Message 32 of 987 (1,922 Views)

Re: Progress loss (PS4)

★★★ Novice

happened to me but on PC

Message 33 of 987 (1,388 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me on PS4 as well! I was level 27 and was approaching 300 kills with Lifelink and low and behold through the crashing all of my stats have been reset to 1. I still have the skins I acquired and can no longer receive loot boxes. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 34 of 987 (1,382 Views)

Re: Account got reset back to level 1

★★★ Novice
I've had the same problem on PS4

Went from level 30 with 200+kills as bloodhound among other trackers and kills on other legends and * tons of more progression, then I woke up to being level 1 with having to do the training again and have no kills nothing, I have the ps4 achievements to prove I was of progression along with Apex Coins and Crafting Materiald and the other currency and even all my cosmetic items are still there
Message 35 of 987 (9,655 Views)

Re: Account got reset back to level 1

★★★ Novice
I have bloody Red Coins, "Legend Tokens" I HAVE 3600 AND I HAVE UNLOCKED CAUSTIC, NO ONE CAN DO THAT AT LEVEL 4 I AM NOW and I didnt get any apex packs when leveling AGAIN but I really want my progress back please
Message 36 of 987 (9,651 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've had the exact same issue, I was level 30 and then the servers were disconnecting then eventually I managed to get into the lobby but was at level 1 and all the skins were reset to default but I still had all cosmetics and currency, I have over 3k Legends Tokens which is required by leveling up so its impossible to have that amount at this level
Message 37 of 987 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey man I was level 30 and was doing the same but as Bloodhound, it really sinks the heart Frown please help EA !!!!
Message 38 of 987 (3,113 Views)

Re: Account Progress Reset

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me! Please give me back my xp and badges ea i look like a noob
Message 39 of 987 (6,812 Views)

Account reset to level 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SKILLERMERLIN
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. indexosu and Demax47
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. WEnt back to lobby and got my reset
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing on my side
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.02.19 04:00 GMT+5
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game forces me to play training and ignore my account progress. Badges - gone, tracking numbers - gone.
What should be happening instead? Nothing, just a casual progress towards lvl 100.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe you guys know what's happening.

Please help, it's very frustrating to play like this.

Message 40 of 987 (11,166 Views)