Re: Account got reset back to level 1

by TheAgentFisker

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
same here lost all my skins trackers lvls (83) battle pass lvls everything happened after last update 10 minutes ago
Message 171 of 987 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup .I was level 51 paid money to get coins to unlock the legends. Bought apex packs with real money. Now I'm back to default. Level 1 and no legends unlocked and all my skins gone. Was working fine till I did the update for Apex Legends

Message 172 of 987 (1,507 Views)

Apex Game Reset?

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing last night, and everything was fine, I was at level 54 and it was all fine but I got on this morning and I’m at level 1 and all my stuff is gone? How do I fix this? I tried restarting the game and logging in and out and it didn’t help. 

The first picture is of a win a while ago just to prove I’m not just lying and this it’s what it looks like now

Message 173 of 987 (442 Views)

reset everything?

★★★ Novice

Hello All!!
I create this topic to ask why after i updated apex legend and it reset my level, skin, champion, kills, everything....does anyone has the same problem like me?????
                                                                                              (sorry my English not good)

Message 176 of 987 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem with a group of friends on ps4

Message 174 of 987 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Account also got reset to Level 1...

Message 175 of 987 (1,506 Views)

Re: Level and battle pass reset

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me aswell for some reason please fix this respawn.

Message 177 of 987 (533 Views)

Re: Everything i owned is gone.

★★★ Newbie

Same. Level 1 now with everything gone. I hope I didn't waste those 99 hours leveling up my account.

Message 178 of 987 (667 Views)

What Happend Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why My ID APEX LEVEL 1 .Because I Play To LEVEL 47 .Why Comeback to Level 1 WTF!!! Why Why Why. I'm Dont Use Hack. Can You Tell Me

Message 181 of 987 (458 Views)

Apex Legends Level Reset (xbonone)

★★★ Newbie

After I downloaded the recent Apex Legends Xbox one update 03/04/19 my level was reset and I have none of my skins or data and I have been given my ea access and started pack apex coins again? Any news on this issue?

Message 179 of 987 (304 Views)