Re: Account got reset back to level 1

by FlashMau5

Original Post

Re: Apex level and battle pass reset ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here.
After today's patch / update everything reset to zero (level 1) as if the account had never been played on.
What's up EA?
I really do hope your incompetence won't kill this game.

Message 162 of 987 (1,034 Views)

I WANT ALL MY STUFF BACK MY FREE TIME IS NOT FOR FREE!

★★★ Novice

AFTER THE LAST UPDATE MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN RESET TO LEVEL 1 , LOST ALL MY COSMETICS , BADGES , HEROES  ETC ! 

FIX THIS ! 

Message 161 of 987 (918 Views)

Re: Everything i owned is gone.

★★★ Newbie

Thats just crazy to me how they manage to do something like this.. Was trying hard to get to level 100. Got to lvl 70 and now back to 1 with NOTHING no skins or anything. Just crazy to me and im guessing they wont be doing anything about it knowing EA

Message 164 of 987 (1,045 Views)

New update deleted all my progress

★★★★ Novice

Just curious if anyone else on ps4 that got the new update today had all of their banners and trackers reset, skins etc etc. All of my stuff is reset from battlepass to level.

Message 163 of 987 (1,521 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. Level 100+ back to level 1 and battlepass level 45 to 1. Also lost all skins and unlocks

Message 165 of 987 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am I the only one that have over 3000 Apex Coins and reseted account lvl and battlepass lvl since the last update? As far as I can see so am I not the only one with this reset thing, so I hope that I am not the only one with a lot of Apex Coins too...

Message 166 of 987 (1,044 Views)

What Happend Apex

★★★ Newbie

Why My ID APEX LEVEL 1 .Because I Play To LEVEL 47 .Why Comeback to Level 1 WTF!!! Why Why Why

Message 167 of 987 (626 Views)

Character progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA Nvidia GTX 1070 FTW
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Amanirism
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Offline, starting the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.04.19 19:00 (CET w/ DST)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Upon loading the game, I was greeted with the message that I received 1000 Apex coins. My character progress was then non-existent any more, and I had to start the game playing the training. My battle pass is also gone, as are all my skins/banners/etc.
What should be happening instead? My game should load and return me to my previously achieved level/items/etc.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown to me, it may have to do with the update I had to install around 19.00 CET

Upon loading the game, I was greeted with the message that I received 1000 Apex coins. My character progress was then non-existent any more, and I had to start the game playing the training. My battle pass is also gone, as are all my skins/banners/etc.

Attached is a screenshot of the level 1 character I now have, and a screenshot of yesterday evening, showing one of my banners. I do not have screenshots of my character state at the end of last night, but I believe that it was close to or as follows:

• Character Level 37, about 95% progress to level 38
  • Battle pass level 7, about 30-50% progress to level 8
  • Octane was unlocked
  • About 8400 legend tokens
  • about 150 Apex coins
  • About 300 crafting materials

I cannot recall my owned items.

Message 168 of 987 (681 Views)

Re: Account Progress Reset

★★ Novice

this has also happened to me after an update on the 3rd of April 2019 on pc but on the origin app i still have achievements but no cosmetics or wins, and kills

Message 169 of 987 (3,676 Views)

Re: Account got reset back to level 1

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too...

In-game name: FlashMau5

Previous Level 70 with at least 35000 Apex Tokens

I hope they will fix it..

Message 170 of 987 (1,674 Views)