Apex Legends, Kicked from Every Game (Can't Connect to Servers)

by TRICKS7ER

Original Post

Apex Legends, Kicked from Every Game (Can't Connect to Servers)

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

Recently download Apex but I am being kicked from every game after a few mins. In every case, my character 'locks up' (being stuck during an animation or sprinting), then audio loops, finally I freeze in place, then am kicked. Greeted by the error message "Can't connect to EA servers".

Steps tried so far:

• Checked EA servers for activity (they are up)
  • Followed the trouble shooting guide here on your website
  • Given full access rights to Apex and Easy Cheat. Enabled all security options for all users. Turned off firewall and all other security measures
  • Unplugged RGB keyboards, mice and turned off RGB speakers
  • Set a new DNS address after flushing DNS using command prompt
  • Set Apex and Easy Cheat to run as admin
  • Deleted the Easy Cheat sys file located in the Program Files 86 folder

I am having identical issues for the game splitgate, which is also made in Epic and uses Easy Cheat. I suspect a link however I cannot find how. I have tried launching the game using Easy Cheat .exe located in the Apex folder. This causes an error (30005). Could this be related?

Note: My Easy Cheat folder is located on my C: drive, both games are located on D: drive.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, Kicked from Every Game (Can't Connect to Servers)

★★★★ Guide

It is most likely code net or leaf or out of sync the game has terrible net code and there is thousands of people having trouble with Apex and being booted. They haven't fixed anything in 6 weeks. I'm guessing they are busy making season 3 while the game dies cause its unplayable.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)