Re: Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Rea

by TrueBMP

Original Post

Re: Memory could not be read

★ Pro
Not sure.. You might try disabling overlay's.. Post a Dxdiag
Message 191 of 431 (603 Views)

Re: Memory could not be read

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @elprio13, can you ensure that you are running the most up to date version of Windows.

If you have a DxDiag then I can take a look at it for you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/DXGI-Error-info-gathering/m-p/7538285#M23274

Darko

Darko.png
Message 192 of 431 (577 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Rea

★★★★ Novice

When launching Apex at the first introduction and during game, do you have little but noticeable stuttering and laggy sound ?

Message 193 of 431 (1,985 Views)

Re: R5apex.exe problame can some1 give an answer to this problame?

★ Novice

i have windows 7 i did everything legit i windows updated i disabled anti-virus updated drivers everything i could do but it keeps on crashing im so angry from this i had a perfect game and boom crash that's annoying apex fix your servers i cba playing that rn

Message 194 of 431 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update. Tried reducing the shadow quality and texture filtering. Crashed immediately next game. Put it back up and no crashes... the game is a bit choppy for me though. The framerate is not that high. Maybe that is actually what is helping me? If your framerate goes too high, you crash?

Message 195 of 431 (1,898 Views)

Referenced memory could not be read crash error! For weeks!

★★ Novice

I really don't think I can keep playing this game at this rate, some nights I can play a few good games with no issue, sometimes it's crashing every game and I have tried everything anyone has suggested on the forums, youtube and more. The crashes are totally random and happen at different times never in the same circumstance even if they did it would be a coincidence. I have a video of a crash that happened in the last fight of a game here: https://youtu.be/G1qW0kO7wpU  but it's not the only time. When I play the game I have something 60-100fps it runs very smooth a fast. MSI Afterburner doesn't seem to highlight anything that looks out of the normal or like it would cause the crashes so I'm lost. 

My Specs: 

• CPU: Intel i5-3570k (OCed)
  • GPU: AMD Saphire 7950 3GB GDDR5 (OCed)
  • RAM: 32GB
  • Mobo: Asrock z77 Extreme4
  • PSU: Corsair TX 650M

Everything I have tried that made no difference and still crashed: 

• Latest drivers for windows and graphics card
  • Every video setting in the game
  • Closing all other programs
  • Turning off overlays
  • Run as admin
  • Run in compatibility mode
  • Repair game 
  • Repair anti-cheat thing
  • Increase page file size
  • Overclocking, underclocking and default clock
  • Crossing fingers

It seems like there is a hell of a lot of people having this issue, so I thought it was important for me to make a post to add to the weight of the issue on the official forums. 

If anyone has a solution for me to try I am more than willing. 

Message 196 of 431 (670 Views)

Re: R5apex.exe problame can some1 give an answer to this problame?

Community Manager

You can see this issue @Delovour and @Konform103 if you are running an older edition of the Windows OS or don't have it fully up to date. 

Best thing to do is go ahead and ensure that you have the most up to date version of your OS installed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 197 of 431 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@victoriauwu 
Yes, I am serious. It`s worked for me

Message 198 of 431 (1,872 Views)

★★ Novice
yes, at first i get lags in the menu and from time to time the game will start in windowmode.
Message 199 of 431 (1,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my friends are quitting over this and i myself, as much as i love this game (it made me download origin again after 6 years and actually give ea money for the first time since bf3...) cant stand crashing in about 50% of the games. its just not playable.

i fixed all other issues myself with workarounds or some rollbacks(and i had alot of issues...). but the memory crash is completly random and doesnt seem to relate to ANYTHING at all.

tried evrything recommended, fresh installs of apex and origin, admin mode, win 7 comp mode, high and not high priority, different settings, closing evrything else, overclocked or not, frame caps preload,other drivers etc etc.no matter what i crash out in 50+% of the games. even others that dont have the problem are raging at the game cause they can never play a full game with 3 in squad cause there is always someone crashing.

win 7 x64

2500k oc at 4,4

1060 6 gb

8gb 1333 ram

game installed on an evo 860 500gb

performance while not great is around 80-120 fps (with random dips to 50 for whatever reason). game when it runs, runs smooth, just the damn random memory crashes destory it.  in 3 hours now i could not finish a SINGLE game that went beyond the 10 minute mark.

Message 200 of 431 (1,723 Views)