Re: Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Rea

by 0Z_Grosbeu

Original Post

Re: Memory could not be read

★★★ Novice

Upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 fixed this issue for me.

Message 41 of 431 (3,451 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Rea

★★★ Newbie
Did it work and how did u do that
Message 42 of 431 (8,358 Views)

Message 43 of 431 (8,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This bug dates back to Titanfall and Titanfall 2 as well. It's by no means new. So I don't think it's something to be overlooked.

Message 44 of 431 (8,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also changed my registry like that. The error also changed to 0x00000000000. Now I tried uninstallin 2017 and installing 2015. So far so good. Will edit if does not work.

Message 45 of 431 (7,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok 5 minutes after writing this I got another error. So yeah... :D gotta wait for them to fix it

Message 46 of 431 (7,251 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same sh.. here. todays update must have been something different.  sad.

Message 47 of 431 (7,174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here. played 4 games so far, 2 of them crashed; one at landing, and one after about 15mns of play time. The other 2 games were about 7mns long and didn't crash.

Message 48 of 431 (6,969 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

now that you mention it, haven't had that happen to me since titanfall

Message 49 of 431 (5,814 Views)

Game crashes...a lot!

★ Novice

https://imgur.com/a/8iDLrvd

Its either straight to desktop without an error, or I get that error and each time the number are different. I'm really curious in what memory can not be read with this game? RAM? VRAM? the minimum says 6gb ram, I got 8 so am I running out of it? Do i need to buy some fancy ram just so I can play a f2p game?

Message 50 of 431 (2,503 Views)