Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Read

by HotdogSafari

Original Post

Apex Legends Instruction at * referenced memory at * Memory could Not be Read

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello! 

I keep getting an error message in Apex Legends. Seemingly randomly while in game, my game will crash and I will get an error message somewhere along the lines of "the instruction at Dx3f57 e666 referenced memory at Dx010000019. The memory could not be read." 

It doesn't happen every game, but it has been happening more frequently as of late. I have a Nvidia 980ti, updated the game drivers to the most modern, repaired the game, and still am getting the error message. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Message 8 of 431 (36,926 Views)

Game Launch Error

★★★ Newbie

Hello !

i Just installed Apex 

whenever i launch it, this eroor is shown

The instruction at at 0xed3c9414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read. Press Ok to terminate the program.

Any fix?

Message 1 of 431 (26,462 Views)

can't start the game

★★★ Newbie

After I started the game, it shows this message on the screen. How can I fix it?

The instruction at 0x54979414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program.

I tried fixing the game files, uninstall and reinstall both origin and the game.

Message 2 of 431 (24,716 Views)

Re: can't start the game

★ Guide

Update your Windows it should work then.

Message 3 of 431 (24,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Eh nope that doesn't work, aswell as updating your drivers etc also doesn't work.

Message 4 of 431 (24,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't work for me and it show this new message.

The instruction at 0xd5529414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program.

Message 5 of 431 (24,601 Views)

Apex Legends Crash once in game

★★ Novice

I get the error message: 

The instruction at 0x00007FFFFEF referenced memory at 0x00000000001000019. The memory could not be read.

It happens about a third of the games but always in the first 30 seconds of being in the game. I have already installed the latest AMD drivers and reinstalled the game.

Specs: Intel 6600K, AMD VEGA 64, 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz Corsair Ram

Message 6 of 431 (24,711 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Crash once in game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same issue, but it happens to me at random points in the game. I’ve had it crash while dropping or near the final circle, or just mid game .

Win 7, intel i5-4460, amd Radeon rx 480, 8gb Ram.

ive tried everything from repairing to reinstalling to upgrading drivers to rolling back drivers to disabling firewall and defender and lowering the in game vram setting and full screen/windowed modes and every other video setting in game. Nothing works, but the latest amd graphics driver made it crash almost every game, whereas it goes 2-3 games sometimes with the rolled back drivers.

Message 7 of 431 (24,675 Views)

Windows 7 crashing

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I'm crashing during random points in the game. Sometimes upon dropping from the airship, sometimes in the middle of the game, sometimes at the win screen.

I'm using windows 7, i5 6500, RX480 8GB. I've also attached my dxdiag file.

I've gotten different error codes, one of them being "The instruction at 0x3fefdab7 referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read".

Does anyone have a solution? thanks

Message 9 of 431 (24,585 Views)

Crashing Error Memory

★★★ Newbie

Keep getting an error that crashes me out of the game. Only happens during Apex Legends. Curious if anyone else gets it or if there is a fix?

The instruction at 0x3fb1e666 referenced memory at 0x01000019. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

Message 10 of 431 (24,652 Views)