Re: Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen Xbox one

by Snarlyblastie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[WORKAROUND] Apex won't get past "continue" screen on PC/XB/PS (intro loop)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I just installed the game on Steam, tried to play it, linked my account with my origin account, but then any time I try to play from steam it gets to the "continue" screen with the server selector etc. and when I click continue it goes black with  the loading icon in the bottom  corner for about two cycles then goes right back to the continue screen. No  error or anything it's just a loop that won't allow me to connect. Tried every server option there, went back on Origin and it worked. Uninstalled on Origin and tried on Steam again, didn't work, reinstalled on steam, ran everything as administrator, did a ton of stuff that different people recommended generally to fix game performance on this game and none of it seemed to help my steam install get past the continue screen. Is there any fix for this? Is it a problem connecting my steam account to my origin account?

[CM - updating title for better visibitlity] 

Message 14 of 1,845 (120,805 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex won't get past "continue" screen on Steam (unplayable intro l

[ Edited ]

CURRENT WORKAROUND
This workaround works for PC and console.

Step 1: Disconnect from the internet when you are in the loading screen ends (around 4 seconds)

Step 2: If successful, it will into the lobby screen. Then connect again to the Internet and spam to collect all rewards Do this fast it's important!
Step 3: 
If this didn't work, try again it could take a couple of tries. If you try this on steam and it doesn't work, try this with the Origin client.

Last resort:
Creating an alt account to play on.

Of course, this is not a fix, but I marked this as a solution to get the workaround to people who are stuck.

Thanks goes out to our amazing community for finding this!

View in thread

Message 863 of 1,845 (98,748 Views)

All Replies

Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen Xbox one

★★★ Novice

My game will not start just has the circle that spins infinitely, Have tried everything to fix looked it up on YouTube tried everything they are all for pc and says you have to unlink steam.. but this is happening on Xbox one. Please Help unplayable

Message 1 of 1,845 (69,290 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried All The Ways that they said might of fixed it. No luck, still has the circle infinitely spinning.

Message 3 of 1,845 (69,273 Views)

★ Guide
@rebelflag44
Try completely uninstall Origin and Apex Legends.
Press on Win + R and type in "%temp%" without ".
Select all and delete them.
Give your system a restart.
Reinstall Origin and Apex Legends.

Let me know if it works.
Message 4 of 1,845 (69,266 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its on Xbox One, Cant do that. But Ive Already unistalled  and reinstalled it Didnt fix the issue.

Message 5 of 1,845 (69,259 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me yesterday. Can you please advise on fix for Xbox One S

Message 6 of 1,845 (68,800 Views)

Re: Apex legends not loading xbox one

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo When I press A to continue to the main lobby it freezers and kicks me out of the game back to the Xbox Homepage.
Message 7 of 1,845 (106,724 Views)

Community Manager

@Itizwaatitiz 

What troubleshooting have you tried so far? There are quite a few suggestions here so far. If none of what I have suggested is helping, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They may have some other suggestions.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 1,845 (106,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played for a couple hours after resolution, logged off and when I came back the same issue is happening again.  I am beyond frustrated with this game.

Message 9 of 1,845 (106,713 Views)