Re: Apex Legends Hackers galore

by slap_a_Frog

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hey, noticed since your last update more players are using cheats i have been using your new reporting system is easy cheat software still a working in progress because alot other players tell battle eye anti cheat software has more aggressive way is this true and could it help fix the issue of dealing with no fair players 

Message 11 of 21 (888 Views)

★ Guide
EA nor Origin seems to care at all, not even their * launcher that never loads properly they cannot fix yet much less control hackers, EZ Anti-Cheat is * all around, no matter what its protecting, Apex, Rust and all others its useless AF!
Message 12 of 21 (880 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reported one person from day one and the funny thing is he still playing and hacking the game till today 

Message 13 of 21 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

who honestly gives a * about reporting. nothing gets done. even if the person gets banned you can make another account for free..... they need to IP ban these cheating *. or the hackers are going to ruin the game even further. people will stop playing and apex will become a huge flop

Message 14 of 21 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

what is actually done with cheaters?

every day new account and...???

like this guy entzy...

[Removed by CM]

Message 15 of 21 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

and he is just 1 of a 10.000 cheaters in apex..... why spend money on this s***

Message 16 of 21 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

he actually steal the account and played with it...  this guy should be banned from a everywhere 

Message 17 of 21 (748 Views)

Community Manager

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 18 of 21 (725 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MAKE THE GAME 50 BUCKS ? 

Message 19 of 21 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

Are you kidding me?

ALmost EVERY SINGLE * GAME THIS AFTERNOON HAS HAD CHINESE HACKERS RUNNING AROUND DESTROYING EVERYONE ELSES FUN AND WASTING OUR FREE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE * SICK TO * DEATH OF IT  -  DO SOMETHING DRASTIC AND FIX IT OR YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME EVER BUYING ANOTHER OF YOUR HACKER FRIENDLY GAMES

Message 20 of 21 (595 Views)