Re: Apex Legends Hackers galore

by 1_TriXieKat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Hackers galore

★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure devs are aware about it but this needs to be addresed fast. Hackers on every servers now especially on Asia servers. they run that place! lmao

Message 1 of 21 (2,766 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Fauxelot if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (2,726 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Fauxelot if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 21 (2,727 Views)

★★ Novice

HA! it's getting worse! 

Message 3 of 21 (2,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is the WORST process to bear through.  I tried reporting someone and after using the report feature I got a message to report this person in game.

1st off.. EA  if your game wouldn't crash throughout the day this might be feasible.  but it is not.

Any report feature should work.  I attached a screen shot, user name and what they were doing.. Yet I was asked to go into the game and report.. well the menu layout is not very good for this and if you crash then how are you supposed to hunt down the info in menus (p.s. the menus need a lot of work, they are clumsy and do not offer good information.  point in fact, highlight a weapon and it wont even tell you what type of fire rate it is.    I am a trained ind. who can fix that layout. But flex those interns for Respawn please.

Ok I lost track, 

TLDR: report feature is not a good design + give all info in menus. 

Message 4 of 21 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ekfine i dont how to make thread here but can u pass this concern : Reporting  player or banning is not really sufficient : in this day i encounter 1/2 game with player with speed hack and aimbot and it was really concerning it can effect they game if this continue : can respawn team preventing the "hacking Program" in apex legend system? i know your working this up but it really much can this destroy the game in few day or weeks (BTW banning people/Player cant solve nothing they just create new account>ban them > new account) the cycle continue unless u can prevent that hacking program on Apex legend system. Im sorry for this but damn many people will leave the game if this still continue experiencing ( hacker player moving so fast! all over the map and kill fast (aimbot)) can lower the morale or the hype of playing the game. Thank you fo your time hopefully u can do something about it. 

Message 5 of 21 (2,595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey why not just BAN CHINA BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES CHEATING! AND THIS * CHINESE BOTS I NEVER HAVE A COMPLETE 3 MAN TEAM BECAUSE OF THIS

Message 6 of 21 (2,583 Views)

★★ Novice

everyday there are more and more hackers.... 

first: region lock china!

second: make this fk game 10 bucks

third: do fk anything!!!

Message 7 of 21 (2,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the Cheaters are in every game now.

Message 8 of 21 (2,529 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is video I recorded of a guy that wiped out my squad solo. You can tell he can see through smoke screens, and tell where people are through walls, rocks, trees, etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8t7-d9RgMI&t=200s

Message 9 of 21 (2,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
brayan3058 is definitely speed/wall/aim bot hacker
Message 10 of 21 (2,501 Views)