Apex Legends Genesis Stuck On Loading Screen (Worked fine before update).

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Genesis Stuck On Loading Screen (Worked fine before update).

★ Novice

I think this issue is part of the titan fall hack currently going on. Everything started last week and the culmination of their work is today I believe. EA needs to take better care of their portfolio and actually invest in ALL their games, not just one  (Apex) so that you don't have the entire internet trolling them. Also it would make their community happy; WHO WILL SPEND MORE ON THEIR * IF THEY ARE HAPPY, YOUR COMMUNITY WILL THATS WHO 

Message 41 of 59 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Issue still remains. Not part of titanfall hack (issue was also there before). Can we please get some update on this? Its clearly a server / apex client problem and not a problem of the host machine, since before the update everything worked fine and nothing changed on my host (and all other games work w/o any flaws).

Message 42 of 59 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is the only way I've been able to load in.

Also I've been having a lot of problems loading into private matches for tournament play. leaving my team as a duo is the worst I've already made a post regarding this situation and i know many others are having the same issue. please tell me how to fix it so i can continue playing competitive.

Message 43 of 59 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to get it working by just waiting until the loading screen timed out (took a while), and then it let me in afterwards. 

Message 44 of 59 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JoSlatermill Thank you for clarifying, would you happen to know how long it normally takes them to fix it?
Message 45 of 59 (1,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This, unfortunately, didn't work for me. I tried the resetting, the unplug the internet trick, and clearing cashes noted above. I have been having trouble since update and haven't been able to play for 5 days now. So frustrated. 

Message 46 of 59 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I am logging off and then logging on, and after several tries somehow i get back into the game. ussually takes me 30 minutes... 

Message 47 of 59 (802 Views)

★ Novice

I am still having this issue even now. this is what 13 days in a row? 

Message 48 of 59 (794 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, having this problem since the day they released update, yo this game is crazyFrown i am suffering

Message 49 of 59 (683 Views)

★ Novice

I am stuck seeing this screen on login as well

Message 50 of 59 (577 Views)