Apex Legends Freezing and Crashing Xbox

by Da_Prince251992

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Freezing and Crashing Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know what’s the issue but I see no one else is talking about it. I play one Xbox One, the game freezes throughout the game for 5-10 seconds sometimes it crashes an I have to restart the game because I’ll freeze in place an everyone around me freezes also an I can’t move only turn in a circle. I’ve reinstalled the game, factory reset my console. It’s not my internet because I have a 1GB download speed an upload. Please fix this issue. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,955 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends Freezing and Crashing Xbox

EA DICE Team

@Da_Prince251992 @Player_r0h1i7df  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,843 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue and done the same things. The new patch did nothing 

Message 2 of 10 (1,904 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Da_Prince251992 @Player_r0h1i7df  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 3 of 10 (1,844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  I’ve tried this too and didn’t help me 

Message 4 of 10 (1,726 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @deadyisaloser, have you tried reinstalling the game?

/Atic
Message 5 of 10 (1,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on PS5, nothing works I think its a server issue.

Message 6 of 10 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atico Tampoco...e hecho el q recomendaron en ea help y nada no puedo jugar ni 10 minutos
Message 7 of 10 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I reinstalled it and still crashes, sometimes twice a game, but at least twice a day.
Message 8 of 10 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Apex keeps crashing mid game and sends me back to Home Screen. I play on Xbox series x and we have other of the same consoles and TVs in the house but mine seems to just continuously crash. It freezes up and just boots me out and I can’t reload into the match. I’ve tried all the power cycling and clear local data uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing works ! I get maybe 3 or 4 games and then it spazzes out again. I have seriously tried everything mentioned. 

Message 9 of 10 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is an ongoing issue. It’s the servers and not an Xbox issue as we tried everything on our end to fix the issue. It’s only Apex that this is happening to. 

Message 10 of 10 (155 Views)